Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Drag > Reviews

Browse

Drag's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Drag RSS Feed

EZ Engraver - Engraves Almost Any Surface in Minutes- Works Like a Pen
EZ Engraver - Engraves Almost Any Surface in Minutes- Works Like a Pen
Offered by kp-treasures
Price: $8.23
9 used & new from $3.24

1.0 out of 5 stars got very hot and started to melt...., December 28, 2013
I'm not even kidding- i wish i could post photos...
It's a weak dremel with a round engraver bit.
My advice is to just spend the money on a cheap dremel and the bit rather than risk burning yourself with this.

Iomega eGo 2 TB USB 2.0 FireWire 800 Desktop External Hard Drive Mac Edition - 34796

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this drive, iomega is a horrible company., December 2, 2012
My review isn't so much about this product and is far more a review about iomega's horrible stance on helping a customer in need. I has issues with my drive from about a week on after I bought it and when i emailed costumer support I got no help... just the run around. They put out firewire updates that stopped my drive from working, You would think they'd at that point agree to replace it- instead they started ignoring my emails. I finally got a friend to rollback the firmwire so that it would work again- not an easy task that your average user can do. This was not iomega's suggestion either. After that I knew better than to ever download another firmwire from them. The drive worked...not perfect, not quickly like i was advertised to, but just well enough for me not to buy a replacement. So finally when i get my drive to about 70% full and i trust it enough to keep important data on it stops working again.
I write iomega of course- but after a week of getting the run around I have my friend come over and look at it. He says it's a hard drive failure so i write Iomega explaining what he did to id the problem and they reply with this email,
"Response (Jeramy) - 12/01/2012 02:47 PM
I apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced while using your
Iomega Product.

The drive inside of your device seems to have failed. You had said that you put
a different drive in the device and it worked. You have essentially answered
your own question. You can place a newer hard drive in the device and it should
still function.

Jeramy
Iomega Support"

So there you have it.... they consider my problem "solved" and have been ignoring my emails ever since.
They refused to replace the drive under warranty, lied to me on the phone and told me my warranty would be extended because of all the problems, then when I need it the most- tell me my problem is solved and that they won't replace my drive.

My advice is to find a different product and go with that.
if you doubt my story- please email iomega support pretending to have some problem- i'll bet you you'll be dissatisfied.
If you still buy this product after reading my review.... good luck to you... i sure hope you never have any problems because if you do... you're f-ed.

Dishonored Signature Series Guide
Dishonored Signature Series Guide
by Rick Barba
35 used & new from $8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars seems summarized to make it a small guide, October 20, 2012
This guide really seems to be written by someone that cared and then edited by someone that didn't.
the maps are small and make little sense giving little idea of what area leads into another area.
The game detail while being written well has been smashed into small foot notes that over glorify screen shots from the game, often time the screen shots have nothing to do with anything. .. like they were placed to be used as a reference point on that map before the map was edited smaller and then were just never remove.
Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be buying a brandygames guide ever again after this.
Next time I'll wait for Prima to put out a guide.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2013 7:19 AM PDT

Fortune Street
Fortune Street
Offered by Quick Buys
Price: $21.29
72 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No ready to have been released., January 8, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fortune Street (Video Game)
Anyone who has played the game can see that it had a great deal of potential as an alternative to Mario Party.
Without changing the settings from Normal speed to Blur the game is so annoying slow it'll make you wanna turn it off a few turns in. I'm not making a joking remark either- At the start of each cpu players turn they will have a line of text, "Only 2 shops left on the board! I'd better hurry!" and that's not ok.
The cpu has no setting for skill level. They are cut throat from the first roll of the dice. The computer WILL roll exactly what it needs to win every time it rolls and when you are up against 3 cpu players it's like a slow torture.
The board game part of the game was well thought out and is very fun, but the pace that the animations move, you can't help but to loose interest.
When i discovered there was a section in the game where you could spend 'stamps' to buy your mii clothing and what not i got a bit excited (after all this has always been something nintendo has lacked! think of the money people would have shelled out to make their mii of Ab Lincoln have that cool hat of his), but i was wrong to have done so. the selection consists of mostly pink and tacky clothes.
Do you think Wifi could have saved this game? Nope- it has it... and it's horrible too. You'd think that the two buddies of yours across town would be able to play with you and a friend and have nice time of it, right? Sorry, Not unless you all had your own wii! It's one player per wii.

so to sum it up
1up mushroom goes to : neat game play and fun property and stock exchange.
Poison mushroom : did they have no one test play this game?! wow... it wasn't ready.

Mario and crew is the only selling point of this game at all.
Don't buy it, but if you must play it- RENT it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2012 11:18 AM PST