Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for G. Williams > Reviews

Browse

G. Williams' Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Williams RSS Feed (ATL)

Underground (Tv Series) - Season 01
Underground (Tv Series) - Season 01
DVD ~ Christopher Meloni
Price: $24.96
31 used & new from $20.93

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most captivating shows on television. The ..., May 11, 2016
One of the most captivating shows on television. The storyline is magnificent and the acting is superb. Don't be closed minded because of the subject matter... This show had me on the edge of my seat from week to week. I can't wait for season 2. BRAVO!!!

Home For The Holidays
Home For The Holidays
Offered by Shopville USA
Price: $7.49
72 used & new from $2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ... ever did a Christmas cd that it would be amazing. Well this cd is just that, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Home For The Holidays (Audio CD)
I'm a big fan of Anthony Hamilton and I always knew if he ever did a Christmas cd that it would be amazing. Well this cd is just that, AMAZING!! This cd will definitely be in my holiday rotation!

The Best Man Holiday: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Best Man Holiday: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Offered by mirmedia_movies_and_music
Price: $8.59
102 used & new from $1.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd!!!, October 29, 2013
I'm excited to see the movie when it comes out so I was happy to know that they were releasing a soundtrack. I absolutely LOVE it!! This is a wonderful cd to add to your holiday rotation. Do yourself a favor and pick this up. You won't regret it!!

She...
She...
by Kobi Yamada
Price: $11.29
163 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written book..., April 24, 2013
This review is from: She... (Hardcover)
I just recently lost my older sister to cancer and one of my friends gave me this book as a gift. I was deeply moved by it and brought to tears as I read it. So many of the things said were so true about my sister... It was as if the author knew her. I just ordered 3 more to give to my other sisters. I'm going to read this book every time I'm having a moment and missing my sister. WE SHOULD CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE HER!!! THANK YOU FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL BOOK!!

A.N.T. Farm
A.N.T. Farm
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $8.07
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, October 22, 2011
This review is from: A.N.T. Farm (Audio CD)
My daughter is celebrating her 10th birthday this weekend. I bought this cd for my daughter and her friends to listen to in the car. This cd was a hit. They knew every song. China is a very talented singer. So happy when I see diversity on the Disney Channel. If your child loves good music then this cd should be in their collection!

7 Days
7 Days
Offered by Au Ratio
Price: $22.95
30 used & new from $2.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Deitrick is Back!!!!!, October 16, 2006
This review is from: 7 Days (Audio CD)
I've read all of the reviews and I felt compelled to write my own review. I love the cd!!! I have Deitrick's other cds as well and I like them equally as much. I am proud of him for taking a chance with this cd. Can you all imagine what an artist's cd would be like if they all sounded alike? I think it would be quite boring. Even gospel artists have to evolve. I think this cd will reach a whole different group of people. After all that's why gospel artists do what they do. They not only minister they also want to reach the lost. I take my hat off to Deitrick for blessing us with such a wonderful project.