Profile for LisaPizza > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LisaPizza RSS Feed

The Croods
The Croods
DVD ~ Nicolas Cage
Price: $12.96
15 used & new from $9.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny movie, June 25, 2014
This review is from: The Croods (DVD)
Movie is entertaining, especially for kids. Good graphics and funny storyline. My middle school kids watched it on the last day of school and they were so mad that we were not able to see the ending. Oh well, maybe next school year!

Jason Natural Products - Vitamin E Revitalizing/Moisturizing Creme 5000 IU - 4 oz.
Offered by NY Etailers INC.
Price: $10.92
5 used & new from $8.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night creme, June 25, 2014
Creme goes on smooth and thick, so use sparingly. It absorbs into skin and has a slight scent. Leaves no irritation which is good for my sensitive skin.

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 50+ Liquid Silk Sunshield For Face, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $9.97
12 used & new from $3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Non greasy face sunscreen, June 25, 2014
Goes on nice and smooth without being greasy. Great to wear under face powder. The only negative thing is the bottle is tiny at 1.7 oz.

Bee Sunny SPF 35 Mineral Powder Sunscreen Zinc Oxide & Titanium Can
Bee Sunny SPF 35 Mineral Powder Sunscreen Zinc Oxide & Titanium Can
Offered by Queen Bee Organic Skin Care
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when mixed with your favorite face powder!, April 1, 2013
Great product, however it will leave your face looking white if used alone. So what I do is I mix it in with my mineral face powder and it works well! If you work outdoors like I do, I suggest putting on cream sunscreen first, then mix the bee sunny with your face powder and put on as a finishing touch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2013 9:08 AM PDT

Hoover Replacement Belt for Commercial Bag-Style Upright Vacuum, 2/Pack, PK - HVR40201160
Offered by Vacuum Fix
Price: $4.85
4 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 11, 2012
Belts arrived fast and worked great with my vacuum. Great price- in store price was doubled-so I got 2 for the price of one.

Pixi - Succulent Lip Twin - No.3 Pink Peony
Pixi - Succulent Lip Twin - No.3 Pink Peony
Offered by Coppermom
Price: $21.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, natural looking product, November 11, 2012
I just dig Pixi lip anything! Makes my lips look natural and soft. Color is not too much, but looks great with my olive skin.

All In: The Education of General David Petraeus
All In: The Education of General David Petraeus
by Paula Broadwell
213 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Tasteless, November 11, 2012
Disgraceful and tasteless-not worth your money-a friend had it back in January and didn't enjoy it so she let me borrow it-I didn't finish it because it was not interesting-but now I' m writing this review so people don't go out and buy it now just because of his affair with the biographer-the book wasn't selling well before and makes you wonder why all of a sudden we find out about an affair through harassing e-mails by the biographer? Uh maybe to push sales?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2012 7:46 PM PST