Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for robert mallis > Reviews

Browse

robert mallis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

robert mallis RSS Feed

DVD ~ Richard Egan
Price: $17.99
20 used & new from $16.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful movie great 3-d, April 21, 2016
Great 3D restoration but story and acting just poor beyond campy. And I like 50's sci-fi. 5 stars for 3-d. None for story and acting.

Bosch Season 2
Bosch Season 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical but well done, March 15, 2016
This review is from: Bosch Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Very typical type police procedural but for the excellent cast and decent story line. Very good production values. And no commercials.

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator Water Flosser with High Capacity Water Tank
Offered by Oximeter Superstore
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it great product., February 28, 2016
Great product for the price. Does and and works as advertised. Great packaging. Shipped quickly. N

Definitive Technology W Studio Wireless Black Sound Bar & Subwoofer System
Definitive Technology W Studio Wireless Black Sound Bar & Subwoofer System
Price: $1,099.00
30 used & new from $849.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for fantastic sound, February 15, 2016
After several tries at 3 different low to medium priced soundbar system to go with my pannasonic 65zt60 I settled on the definitive w studio. Finally loving music again. I did a lot of research and this best fit my needs. I had a great selling experiance from audio lab from fairness hills pa. I found my set up went flawlessly, after first reading both customer and professional reviews, And setup questions and answers.. Without boring you I'll make it quick.
Easy set up all HDMI . HDMI 1 X1 box , HDMI 2 Sony bdp s6500 bd player HDMI 3 prolong 3 HDMI switcher. In switcher Amazon Fire-tv into port one and older toshiba HD-DVD player, port 3 empty. I use optical out from tv into w studio,for tv smart apps. I programmed my X1 remote for system on off an volume and mute. I set up the play fi app on my I pad and iPhone with just Amazon music and Pandora. All I can say is all worked flawlessly the first time. Great room filling music, awesome reproduction of tv and movies. As close to full surround as you can get without rear speakers and sharp clear base. The build quality is what you would expect from definitive both bar was wrapped in a felt bag and sub in black felt . Loving this unit, I highly recommend it and audio lab. Don't listen to the naysayers on this one. Edit February 28,2016: I have since added Spotify prem sounds amazing. With the proper source material this soundbar is just amazing. The longer I have it the better I like it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sony HT-RT5 Soundbar with 2 Wireless Rear Speakers (550 W, S-Master HX, Clear Audio Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC)
23 used & new from $185.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome in the beginning but serious volume issues, January 18, 2016
Revised 2/15/2016. After having this awhile the amp volume issue persisted , I was constantly adjusting the unit. And after a very callous conversation with Sony customer service I removed three stars. I also read customer reviews of some other Sony sound bars where the eventually failed in varying degrees and very little service locations . I returned my htrt5 and went in another direction.

First pay attention do the update experiment. Those that are complaining don't read manuals or have no patients this is amazing at current prices.

Well after playing with this over the weekend it's a real keeper. First read the manual first,setup,do the firmware update. Do the auto set up. In the set up menu you can manually set the level foreachspeaker if you choose. Love the versatility and decoding capibality of this unit. Clearer than the vizio and more than powerful enough. Haven't tried the blutooth yet. Or many of the other features yet. The only thing lacking is atmos ,and dts x capibility . Other than that reason I cannot understand why Sony has not released this all over even has a good on screen display which many sound bar systems do not. Got it at Costco i think the sale ends soon. Clear powerful decodes all the current modes true-HD dts master, even dd+ from Netflix and Amazon over HDMI. Like a receiver in a sound bar.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Recent updates make the fire tv a winner, December 31, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
I took my time researching the Fire tv and the roku 4. One of the important features as I have a 5.1 soundbar system that only decodes dd or dts over hdmi. Finally after the most recent update You can now force dd+ from Netflix and many apps down to true Dolby 5.1. I have no use for 4K. The unethical set up in minutes Did update. Tried Netflix Prime video. Prime music loaded Alexis. The unit worked flawlessly lightning fast great picture . First impression great . Only taking off a star because no vudu and no 1080p 24. Just 1080 60. My Sony bdp6500 does Amazon and vudu 1080p 24. Come on Amazon let use this prosper for 24p. And vudu. Great job though doing dd5.1 over hdmi for legacy receivers and soundbars that cannot accept dd+
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 4:06 PM PST

The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
The Man In The High Castle - Season 1

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better ones, November 24, 2015
So sad so good into eighth episode well produced, well acted better than average made for tv drama.

CWK® High Performance Battery for HP 480385-001 Laptop Notebook Computer PC - 14.4V 8cells 5200mAh (4400mAh compatible) 24 Months Warranty

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, October 20, 2015
So far not so good . Did full charge twice .nonly lasted 2 1/2 hrs first time and 3 second used two get a lot more out of the original one

Deli Man
Deli Man
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to eat, October 7, 2015
This review is from: Deli Man (Amazon Video)
Great brought back memories well done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6