Profile for robert mallis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

robert mallis RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MEElectronics Air-Fi Matrix2 AF62 Bluetooth Wireless with Wired Headphones, Black
Price: $90.85
37 used & new from $66.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome and a great price., January 13, 2015
Just 2 days old and so far I love them. I had the Sony mbr10 just ok and the bludio r+legend wy too much base cheap plasticky build, and issues with pairing. Sent those back. These were great out of the box. Sound great paied or wired. They paired with my iPad, I phone 5s and pannasonic zt60 TV with no hesitation. Sound is crisp clear, and base when needed. The build quality is very nice. Feels solid like they will last. The ear pads are soft but I would like them a little larger so I am going to try some a little larger pad from brainwavves , But the stock ones are soft and comfortable and I could live with them. These are the best cans I have ever had including a pair of grados I sold a few years ago. And I love the storage case. highly reccomended.

Inferno 1953 3D Blu-ray Region Free
Inferno 1953 3D Blu-ray Region Free
DVD ~ Robert Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great., January 11, 2015
I am a 3-d nut, was glad I purchased this . But the restoration was good but not as good as the recent ones of the bubble and dragonfly squadron. Still for 3-d nostalgia buffs I reccomended. This was an import and I received it promptly and packaged properly.

Panlong HDMI 1.4 Switch Switcher Box Selector 3 In 1 Out HDMI Audio Extractor Splitter with Optical SPDIF & RCA L/R Audio Out & Remote Control Supports ARC, MHL, Full 3D, 4kx2k, 1080P
Offered by Ace Deal
Price: $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best yet, January 11, 2015
Great feels like a quality piece. Packaged nice worked right out of the box highly reccomended

US Wire 99050 12/3 50-Foot SJEOW TPE Cold Weather Extension Cord Blue with Lighted Plug
Price: $44.99
5 used & new from $41.84

5.0 out of 5 stars great just as advertised, January 11, 2015
Awesome just as advertised stays flexible in bitter cold love it

Bluedio R+ Legend Version Bluetooth Stereo Headset for Mobile Phones - Retail Packaging - Titanium
Price: $129.85
5 used & new from $120.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like but didn't, January 11, 2015
A lot of potential. A bit on the garish side. Made to look expensive but feel cheap. Had a couple of days hinges felt like they were getting loose. Sound was just ok, bass was excessive and I like my bass. Voices were distorted I think these were defective, had issues repairing. No one to talk too poor manual just not happy. I would reccomended look elseware. Returned again thanks Amazon great customer service.

Mozart in the Jungle [HD]
Mozart in the Jungle [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice funny story, January 4, 2015
Really cute and different. Nice funny story,good cast. It really gross on you. Cannot wait for another season I hope

Snow Joe SJ623E 15-Ampere Ultra Electric Snow Thrower with Light
Snow Joe SJ623E 15-Ampere Ultra Electric Snow Thrower with Light
Price: $246.25
8 used & new from $190.00

4.0 out of 5 stars very handy one flaw for me. Still reccomended, December 23, 2014
I bought this 15 amp in October. It was very east to unpack and set up. We have only have had two snows so far here in east central pa first about 6" heavy wet snow the second 3". The snow joe did ok . Even with the heavy wet snow. The only issue I have is the chute does not lock in rotation, left to right. It seems to slide to the right a bit and I have to keep adjusting it. It is a little bit of a pain. I called snow joe about it they said I was the first to mention it but if it became to much of an issue they would work out an exchange. They were very pleasant to talk to. But I am a little curious I see they're newer 14 amp model has a locking bolt for the bar that you control the chute with. Wish I could have something like that to add to mine. Other than that nice machine.

Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea did not work, December 21, 2014
Was excited to get this switcher. Unfortunately when it arrived it looked like a repack. Still I set it up and low and behold no picture or sound. I tried everything. Fortunately with amazons continued great customer service I was able to return it. I wound up with a rocketfish 5x1 switcher and it works well enough.

VIZIO S5451w-C2 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Subwoofer and Surrounds, Black
VIZIO S5451w-C2 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Subwoofer and Surrounds, Black
Offered by TechNGnet
Price: $363.95
32 used & new from $362.88

4.0 out of 5 stars This 54" great so far, December 19, 2014
Well I did a lot of research and am giving up my Sony ht-ct660. It was a nice soundbar had fair sound. And was Avery efficient hdmi switcher. But having come from a major home theater system , it just was not cutting it. I wanted something that was cost efficient and would give a decent 5.1 experience and not loose a center channel. Well today I went to best buy got a great deal in this 54" Visio. And so far all the good reviews were on target. Just at this point using just the hdmi Cec with X1 box into hdmi 1. So far experimenting with several programs very happy. The distinct center is great . Love it so far. I did not buy from Amazon and 4 stars because of the poor return issues on Amazon with other vizio soundbars shame on you Amazon. Like the remote agree on the criticism of it not being backlit. It is a shame it has only one HDMI imput but I did order a 5 imput switcher today. It fit mate with my panny 65zt and Comcast xfinity remote quickly so no issues do far just keeping my fingers crossed.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD]
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD]
DVD ~ Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Price: $19.99
45 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a great 3-d movie at 2-d price highly recommended, December 7, 2014
This is one great movie. To me the best of this past summers blockbusters and second best ape movie behind the original planet of the apes. The 3-d transfer is absolutely stunning. The story line ( there actually is one) is terrific and the cast super. I guess you can tell I really liked this movie. This is also a good value someone smartened up and the 3-d price $19.99 same as the 2-d in fact both in pack. Hopefully this will prove there is a bigger market for 3-d. Same pricing for upcoming guardians of the Galaxy 3-d.mm

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4