Profile for Steven Wayne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven Wayne RSS Feed (Dallas, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung UN46F6400 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Slim Smart LED HDTV (2013 Model)
Samsung UN46F6400 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Slim Smart LED HDTV (2013 Model)
Offered by Vanns
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $749.99

4.0 out of 5 stars TV was great until it started turning itself off and back on multiple times for no reason, August 29, 2013
I bought the TV through amazon warehouse deals, the TV's condition was excellent, you would have never known that it had be returned before! Right out of the box the TV worked great, the WiFi connection however is very spotty on the TV and at times worked when it wanted to. Once you setup the TV with the correct settings it was a pleasurable view! Unfortunately after owning the TV for about 2-3 weeks the TV turns itself on and off multiple times for no reason! At first I thought it might be a temperature issue with the TV, however this started to happen immediately after first turning the TV on. Thank goodness for Amazon's return policy as this TV is going back and I am now going to by an LG Electronics 47LA6900. I sure hope I get to keep this one longer than 3 weeks!

Belkin Quilted Cover with Stand for iPad mini (Ruby)
Belkin Quilted Cover with Stand for iPad mini (Ruby)
3 used & new from $89.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and fits in my wifes purse!, December 19, 2012
My wife realy like it and it fits in her purse nicely. The cover holds the I Pad Mini nicely and looks good. A little on the pricey side, however I think this one is a keeper!

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (9.8 Feet/3.0 Meters) - Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and did the job!, November 30, 2011
The cables worked perfectly! A great price and with free shipping you can't beat the deals! I would buy this cable again, I used it to connect a Sony media device to a new Samsun LCD 46" TV.

Sony SMP-N100 Streaming Player with Wi-Fi
Sony SMP-N100 Streaming Player with Wi-Fi
11 used & new from $51.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and looks good on the TV, November 30, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my 75 + year old mother in law. The set up was easy and it connected to the wireless internet easily. The on screen look of Netflix is excellent! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive internet interface for their non web enabled TV. The Samsung TV synced with the device and now the Samsung remote can control the device, this is an added benefit!

Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Price: $99.95
78 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great juicer at Great price!, November 25, 2011
The juicer works very well and is easy to use! It is a little hard to clean, however I have never owned a juicer, so I am unsure if another would be easier to clean! I would buy this again!

Haggar Men's Mynx Gabardine Hidden Expandable Waist Pleated Dress Pant,Black,36x30

5.0 out of 5 stars The pants for an expanding waist!, September 12, 2011
I love these pants! They really do stretch! You are the only person that knows you have a little extra room inside the pants. All I need now is the EXPANDABLE belt!

Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline
Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline
Price: $263.62
4 used & new from $207.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the $$$, July 7, 2011
It took about 1 to 1/12 hours to assemble with one helper. Fairly easy to install, just make sure you install the springs in the pattern they suggest or you will be moving springs around. The trampoline works great and seems to handle me 220 lbs and one kid 75+ jumping at the same time. I would purchase again, seems stable, especially when you add the enclosure that has it's own legs!

Pure Fun 9114E 14-Foot Trampoline Enclosure (trampoline sold separately)
Pure Fun 9114E 14-Foot Trampoline Enclosure (trampoline sold separately)
Price: $107.33
20 used & new from $75.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and easy to set up!, July 7, 2011
The enclosure works as designed and was easy to install. It took about 30 minutes to put up the enclosure. I have only used it for a few weeks so I can not tell you how long it will last, however it does seem to keep my kids aged 7 and 9 on the trampoline and not on the ground!

Black & Decker LST220 12-Inch 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless GrassHog Trimmer/Edger
Price: $99.99
43 used & new from $77.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Works "ok" battery takes forever to charge!, June 5, 2011
I previously had an electric Black & Decker that you could not replace the battery on. This trimmer is ok. Thankfully you get 2 batteries! I have a small yard, by the time you move from the front of the yard to the back you run out of power! If you do not have both battery packs charged you will need to do the job in 2 days! The battery seems to take 5+ hours to charge on the charger provided. The 1st time I used this tool it worked almost like a gas trimmer, however after using it for only 5 times it already seems to have lost some steam! Not sure of this will make it past 1 season!

Protective Covers Weatherproof Wicker Chair Cover, Large, Gray
Protective Covers Weatherproof Wicker Chair Cover, Large, Gray
Price: $28.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality!, May 10, 2011
The cover fits nicely! After trying out several from Homedepot and Lowes and not fitting properly, we decided to order one. The product seems to be made of good quality materials, I would order this again.

Page: 1 | 2