Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Washuai > Reviews

Browse

Washuai's Profile

Customer Reviews: 133

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Washuai RSS Feed (CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Amazon Video
Amazon Video
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Let me download to top the heap, April 27, 2016
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
Easy search to android sideload. Videos. Wifi only video download reduces usefulness. give me a warning, but let me use mobile, because DL or streaming, the data will get used anyways and DL will be a better experience on a shout connection. mobile beats wifi for me right now. Some of us want to use our data. Might have given five stars, if I can DL. At this point Hulu is out performing Netflix and Amazon video app. Google play best DL, but the limitations and $ knock it down.

Addicted to Fresno
Addicted to Fresno
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sad Silly Sity, November 26, 2015
This review is from: Addicted to Fresno (Amazon Video)
It's very funny dark humor. It isn't pc and isn't for everyone. I saw this when it was at the festivals. I wanted to make sure and watch this again later with my sister. This is proof that talent can make anything entertaining. There are so many movies with much more to work with that do so much less.

Genuine LG G4 Power Charger Pack - 3000mAh Battery BL-51YF + Charging Cradle
Genuine LG G4 Power Charger Pack - 3000mAh Battery BL-51YF + Charging Cradle
Offered by BuyeRush
Price: $27.49
4 used & new from $23.99

2.0 out of 5 stars There's something fishy with this product, October 29, 2015
There's a lot going on here to indicate things aren't as expected. The bottom of the cardboard itself looks like someone previously opened things incorrectly. The battery is not the pictured 3000 mah and dated older than my phone battery. Maybe it all is LG intended for Asia, or maybe it's a fake, but it isn't what it should be.
Even the charging box inside has the Made in China in Kanji only, no english. I am seriously considering returning for a refund and picking up the two knock off.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2016 11:23 PM PDT

Universal Waterproof Case, JOTO Waterproof CellPhone Dry Bag Case for Apple iPhone 6S 6,6S Plus, 5S 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Note 5 4, HTC LG Sony Nokia Motorola up to 6.0" diagonal (Blue)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It will fit an LG G4 in a circle case., October 23, 2015
My new phone was too big to fit into my old reliable overboard, so I got this. I was intrigued by the 100' versus 19' depth rating. At first I thought it was too big, but no, any smaller and it'd be too small. I guess I still haven't adjusted to obnoxiously large LG G4. I'm used to just put the phone, gently push up the air and and gently sliding things into sealed and closed. I had to maneuver these tension plastic out of the way so they don't scrape the phone going into the bag. I noticed there wasn't any "ziplock" style seal, so it is all hinging on the plastic and the tension.
The material is hard, which leads to some very unpleasant to hold edges. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the air out in a way which left the screen side flush against the material, so you have to continuously push the air around during use. The LG G4 will knock off, but not knock on, when in this case. I kind of wish these things would come with a small desiccant packet. We'll see how it holds up.

Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader FCR-HS219/1
Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader FCR-HS219/1
9 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, but be careful, July 15, 2015
the micro sdhc card slot is a pain, which led to a busted sdhc card. It works, but you're better off putting micro cards in a converter into the drive, than into their slot.

Citizen Women's EP6000-07H Eco-Drive Professional Diver Black Rubber Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Sport Watch for keeps, July 15, 2015
Pros: The suncharged battery seems fine, though it seems to be a bit picky about needing some direct sunlight every few months. It's been through plenty of pools, showers & salt water, no problem. The rotating band feature of dive watches is very useful at the gym, etc.
I've got a few scratches on the crystal, namely because I like to wear the face on my palm side. They don't hamper seeing or charging, though.

Cons:
The two watch band holders degraded and snapped recently. The back band surface collects exfoliated skin grime. If I'd wanted to wear it diving with 14mm I might as well have gotten the men's, because the band isn't big enough on the women's.

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC1 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC1 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, long lasting., July 15, 2015
The sound is great. I don't like wires, so mostly these are reserved for plane rides and at home. I've treated them well and I like their case. Occasionally, when I know I want to try to watch a tv show with too quiet talking or softer music, I'll take them with me to hear over the screech of rail.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by NY Retail
Price: $97.10
18 used & new from $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong., July 15, 2015
The happy recipient is still using this, even over smartphone.
These are a bit pc dependent for loading. It isn't accessible enough to give to someone who is lacking a pc, not savvy & blind, though.

Kingston Mobility Kit - 8 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card with SD and miniSD Adapters + USB 2.0 Reader MBLY/8GB (Black)
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
Price: $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it getting USB., July 15, 2015
I might have lost one of the converters and the 8 GB is obsolete, yet hanging out in my PS3 with some mp3s\pix and it can be a pain to get the sd card out of the USB. The USB drive card can run a bit hot, so it isn't ideal to use long. All of it is still useful 7 years later, when I've needed it. The only thing missing is a snug case that fits the lot.

Magic-T 10pcs/lot 10 Colors Colorful 1M 3 FT Fabric Braided Flat Micro USB Data Sync Cable Charging Cord for Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 I9500 HTC Blackberry
Offered by Magic-T

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy fit to socket and nice flat, well seated nylon cabling., July 10, 2015
Cables seem solid and well packaged. Whether these will withstand the rigors of 'charging on the go', 'charging while in use' and oxidation, only time will tell. So far the stock Motorola's and Sony PS4 cables have been winning the durability war. Caveat, not all the motos survived and the PS4 cable probably is moved/used less.

I was getting ready to blame the port, but this cable went snuggly into port without play & reliable charge status and stayed that way during a bending test. I do wonder if the fancier connection (gold\silver) style resist oxidation longer, but I figured shorter and cheaper would be better for my applications.

I've only ever lost 1 macro usb cable regardless of quality, so the fact I have 2 dead and 6 maimed micro USB cables has soured me on the tech. Even the seemingly sturdy and well reviewed Amazon Basics cable failed. Thanks to the 10 pack (and sale?) these are cheaper than the easily inferior "dollar store" brethren, so there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14