Profile for Nicole Hanson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicole Hanson "peacocracy" RSS Feed (Sebastopol, California)

Easy Street Women's Applaud Slip-On,Bone,7.5  M
Easy Street Women's Applaud Slip-On,Bone,7.5 M

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but tight, January 12, 2008
I bought these for work they are very well made you will see. Just want to forwarn though any potential buyers..........this brand of shoe runs very small and narrow. Normally I ware a 6 narrow and I bought these in a 7 and they were so tight I could barly get my foot in. So order a coulple sizes larger then you normally wear____SERIOUSLY!!!

Not Rated Women's Button Scotch Wedge Pump
Not Rated Women's Button Scotch Wedge Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute very small, January 12, 2008
Hello all viewers,

I love this shoe too it is even better in real life! However the whole reason why i am writing this review is to make others aware of a problem w/ this brand of shoe. I have very small feet always a size 6, I bought these in a 7 thinking they may be too large but there were no 6's available. I could barley get my foot in it, they run EXTREMELY small in size. I sent them back for a size 8 because i loved them so much. So be warned, order 1 or 2 sizes larger then you normally are____SERIOUSLY!!

Genuine Mother of Pearl Ring Sterling Silver Unisex
Genuine Mother of Pearl Ring Sterling Silver Unisex

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality greatly priced, December 8, 2007
I had been looking in department stores and online for probably two months before I found this ring on amazon. It was unlike anything I had seen and unlike any of the other rings styles I was looking at but I fell in love. When I got it was even more amazed, it is a georgous ring. Great quality and it will be a great gift, I am going to have a message engraved on the inside of the ring just to personalize it a little more.