Profile for Stephen A. Chunn Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen A. Chunn Jr. "chunnchilla" RSS Feed (Southfield, MI USA)

Chef's Star Manual Hand Crank Single Auger Juicer w/ Suction Base
Chef's Star Manual Hand Crank Single Auger Juicer w/ Suction Base
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $14.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Juicer, especially for the $$$'s, March 24, 2014
Started watching alot of Dr. Oz, Doctors, other shows alike and slowly becoming more of a health nut. I use it mainly for wheat grass, but a few apples and oranges are no strangers. It is best for the grass out of the three as alot of "wet" pulp comes from the soft fruits and isn't fully utilized here.
For only $26.00 spent, compared to the high-end juicers ($150+), I am very, very content with this purchase. I'm a college student working below $9/hr, so price and function are my main concerns and this has not failed to meet my quota.

Docked one star because juicier veggies/fruits aren't fully juiced to a dry or semi-dry pulp (not fully utilized). Also, some stringy-textured veggies and grass wrap around auger and have to be scooted down the press.

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - Playstation 3
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - Playstation 3
Offered by Boutique Revente
Price: $29.99
129 used & new from $2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome, November 5, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought it originally when this was new,loved it then w/out the "Back to Karkland" DLC or any DLC. Recently I sold it in plans to get this for cheaper. So all I can say is it is best to wait; Sold it for about 25 bucks, waited for a few months and got it back w/ premium for $39.99. So I'm down $15 for a value that's worth over $100!
The game is great, havent touched the campaign but will soon. Multiplayer is awesome! Maps, graphics, physics, all awesome!
*Note that the DLC is a code not disc form. Did take all night to download three expansion packs but may be because I have 500kb routed to PS3 when downloading lol.
But do buy it, doubt you will regret it!
feel like playing? add me: chunnchilla

NORTH FACE White Vinyl Sticker/Decal (Clothing,Sports)
NORTH FACE White Vinyl Sticker/Decal (Clothing,Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a sticker, April 24, 2012
It does its job nicely, and is bright and white. Also is thin enough to take shape of any contours (depth)

Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Juju Julep Green
Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Juju Julep Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish, April 24, 2012
Did its job for a bit, putting it on my gf's phone was a b****! Well mainly taking it off because she forgot to put on the screen protector first. On the plus side, it did come witha screen protector and even a microfiber cloth! But on the negative, the thing started peeling and splitting while taking off the phone. Plus the bottom cracked near the port all the way to the speck logo. Maybe for iPhone 4 it is better, but this case isn't really that great... Sorry speck, still love yur products though:)

THUNDERCAT Vinyl STICKER / DECAL RED
THUNDERCAT Vinyl STICKER / DECAL RED
Offered by Plager Graphics
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 24, 2012
No different colors, perfect cut, nice application, and is thinner than expected ( i just assumed it would be the thickness of maybe 5 or 6 shets of paper, more like 2 or 3).
Sticker is Dope!
Comment Comment | Permalink

ECO Black 6 Foot USB Charge and Sync Cable Cord for iPod, iPhone, iPad (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)
Offered by Gator Crunch

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far..., April 24, 2012
I can't see any problems really as of yet. People say not to buy generic brands for electronics, but in charger cables I don't really care. The cable is long enough to stretch from wall to bed, only issue was size of the male ipod end: the plastic housing is a bit wide and is a concern for case-owners. Take into consideration your case because my Acase that i recently bought has a narrower space from left mic to right speaker. Since it is smaller, this cord doesn't fit in all the way and won't charge. So, i switched back to my griffin survivor for the time being which has a full flap that flips open.

Hope this helps!

Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable (6 feet/Blue)
Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable (6 feet/Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fine, April 24, 2012
Does its job, nice color, was a bit heavily coiled when opening, but no damage to product or alteration of functionality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmm..., April 24, 2012
So i bought this for my laptop, one of the first one's I'm super happy for. In class I'm a bit known for being a bacon-enthusiast so when I put this baby on my laptop, it was official! The decal may look really pink in the photo, but it does look like a real a** bacon strip. I have a 15.6" screen on my laptop and the decal does take up quite some space, but I figure why not?

Definitely happy with it, which it was scratch n' sniff :)

MAKE BACON NOT WAR - Window Bumper Laptop Sticker
MAKE BACON NOT WAR - Window Bumper Laptop Sticker
Offered by Graphics & More
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., April 24, 2012
So I love bacon, but more importantly the quality of it. As a supporter of God's gift to mankind, I figured I would purchase a decal that comes close to expressing my feelings. Not only was the product late, the decal is of poor quality. It looks like it was something made in 5 minutes on Windows 2000 Microsoft Word - Word Art... The 'K' is not even completed with the 3d effect!!!

The sticker is starting to peel on one edge, which may be my fault as to poor or mediocore application, I don't know. But I'm goona look else where in the future for my decals...

Belkin 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with 8 ft. Cord, Telephone and Coaxial Protection
Price: Click here to see our price
165 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 24, 2012
Pretty much used as an extension plug, but needed it for more outlets. Actually did have a power failure recently and all was fine, no blown fuses or anything. Not using the coaxial component so can't comment on that, but product is great and works just fine!