Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Fulltimemom > Reviews

Browse

Fulltimemom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fulltimemom RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars zillions talking cash register, January 3, 2013
Do not pay high price for this toy. I purchased one for my son for Christmas. The scanner does not work and the drawer will not open. I only paid $30 before Christmas but by the time he opened the gift too much time had passed and I could not return it. If all features actually worked it would have been a great toy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 4:57 PM PST

LEGO Star Wars Venator-class Republic Attack Cruiser (8039)
LEGO Star Wars Venator-class Republic Attack Cruiser (8039)
Offered by Austin1414-US
Price: $514.49
17 used & new from $395.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego star wars republic attack cruiser, December 27, 2010
my son loves this set. he is eight and put it together himself but he is very talented when it comes to building. it is the most awesome he has and he has many.

Thomas the Train: Zip, Zoom, and Logging Adventure
Thomas the Train: Zip, Zoom, and Logging Adventure
Offered by bobs shop
Price: $137.99
16 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thomas the train: Zip, zoom, and logging adventure, December 27, 2010
This track has some amazing options including the zip line and logging section. The track takes a bit of time to put together but is well worth it. It is large and will not fit on our train table. My two year old likes it alot and I'm sure older children would also. My set was purchased new but I am missing a couple of pieces and plan to call about them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego base plates set of 4, December 27, 2010
This is a gift for my 8 year old son. He was so excited to get them. He especially likes the large grey base plate for his Star Wars creations. They are even larger than we expected! Purchased through Amazon.com and received them promptly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2015 3:01 PM PST