Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Browse

Jenny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny RSS Feed

Kiss This: Punk In The Present Tense
Kiss This: Punk In The Present Tense
by Gina Arnold
33 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretentious and boring, April 26, 2011
This book, to me, is a wmoan whining about "the good old days" and how the commercial punk craze of the 90's is an insulting incarnation of punk. Well that may be, but I have to say, the author is snyde and pretentious at best, not to mention ill informed.

She bitches and moans about music festivals and american teenage "snowboard punks" or whatever, but she neglects to delve into any sort of underground scene that would do the original 70's punk any justice. It's silly, it's whiney, blah blah blah and reading it actually made me irritated.

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser 6.5 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary) (Pack of 2)
Price: $13.92
18 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL TIME FAVORITE holy grail face wash, January 1, 2011
I'm in my late 20's and started using Regenerist products as a preventive measure. I've been using this stuff for about a year now and I can't get over how wonderful it makes my skin look and feel. I happen to have dry/combination skin, but I can use this daily without irritation or over drying. It gives my skin a healthy glow, and keeps gnarly blackheads at bay. I notice a significant difference (dullness, more blackheads on my T-Zone, less softness) when I don't use it. I've had issues in the past with dullness and dry patches on my cheeks before using this, and those issues haven't returned since. At any age, this product is magic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 11:06 PM PST