Profile for Marsha Queen of Amazon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 297

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marsha Queen of Amazon "Amazon Queen" RSS Feed (My House)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Muk Luks Women's Fleece Lined 2 Pair Pack Knee High Socks, Black/Brown, Large/X-Large
Offered by Miles Kimball Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice And Toasty..., April 7, 2015
Every winter I buy atleast one pair of fleece lined socks because I cannot stand having cold feet!!! These Muk Luks are the BEST of the fleece lined socks that I've found & I like that I could get BOTH brown & black ...others only provide 2 pairs o f black. If memory serves me, you also have the option of black & charcoal grey. I gave a set of these to a dear friend & she purely LOVED them!!! These Muk Luks along with my winter boots keep my feet nice & toasty even in the coldest precipitation!!! I'm a widow & I wear them to bed on the coldest nights & get a good nights sleep simply because my feet aren't getting cold during the night!!! I also wear them with my flip flops in late fall to early winter...just before I need to pull out my boots.

Robin Williams Remembered - Pioneers of Television
Robin Williams Remembered - Pioneers of Television
DVD ~ Penny Marshall
Price: $12.49
36 used & new from $8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Liked Robin Williams..., April 7, 2015
You need to be a Robin Williams fan to enjoy this one!!! I originally watched it on ETV & was amazed by the insight into Robin that came from it!!! I wanted to buy the DVD so I could watch it again & ETV was asking for a $100 donation to get it & I found the Amazon price to be a LOT more reasonable!!!

Drive Medical rtl3826 Folding Bed Wedge, Blue
Drive Medical rtl3826 Folding Bed Wedge, Blue
Offered by VirVentures
Price: $32.61
8 used & new from $31.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not That Happy..., April 7, 2015
Maybe I should have read closer; but, this is a LOT harder than I thought it would be & steeper making it no where near comfortable for sleeping!!! It's not that comfortable for watching TV either & I inevitably fall asleep while watching TV & wake up in pain!!!

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than calling the cops because it takes them 30 ..., April 7, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (App)
I recently purchased an Echo & this app controls it well!!! I'm slow to go to sleep & even slower to wake up. At night, I listen to softer music until I feel myself getting drowsy. Then I pick up my phone & head off to bed telling it to stop on the way. The next morning, just as my feet hit the floor, I pick up my phone & put on some fast paced music to get me started for my morning. Occasionally, I will be half way to my car when I realize that I forgot to tell my Echo to stop & I simply reach for my phone & press the stop without having to return inside!!!

I have a nosy neighbor who calls me when I'm away from home to let me know that somebody is snooping around my house. That's when I reach for my phone & hit the play button for my Echo & suddenly there is a noise coming from inside, the snooper thinks I'm home & leaves. Works better than calling the cops because it takes them 30 minutes to get to our location!!!

Co2Crea(TM) Black Hard EVA Shockproof Carrying Case Pouch Bag for Western Digital WD My Passport Studio Ultra Slim Essential WD Anniversary Edition Elements SE Portable 500GB 1TB 2TB External Hard Drive HDD
Offered by co2CREA
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT With My Passport..., April 7, 2015
I purchased this to replace the flimsy case that came with my Passport. I like the added protection of the hard walls...PLUS, the foam enclosure makes me feel that I have better protected my investment. I'm not that clumsy; but, accidents are bound to happen & this case makes me feel well protected!!!

Bubba Keg 34 Oz Travel Mug Pink
Bubba Keg 34 Oz Travel Mug Pink
Offered by Firefly Buys
Price: $13.98
2 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Improvement Over Previous Purchase..., April 7, 2015
I had bought one of these from a local store & enjoyed it until it fell off the top of my car & the plug broke off. I couldn't find a plug to buy separately but I did find a replacement lid with the plug. Only problem, that lid was too small for my mug although it indicated i was for the 34 oz mug. I travel frequently & keep a cold drink available with me. This mug feels sturdier & is NOT as wobbly as the last one I had!!! This one also fits better in my cup holder in my car. It feels like it's that 1/32" smaller base & fits perfectly now!!! I'm actually thinking about buying another color but I can't seem to make up my mind as to which color I actually prefer!!!

ONLY drawback...IF you're picky about your colors, this is not a true Pink. It's more of a Rose color or a lavender/pink mix!!! I don't care as I'm NOT that picky...I just want a cold drink handy!!!

Bluecell 20 Pcs Plastic Black Color Detachable Cap Cord Locks Stop End for Lanyard Backpack Clothing
Offered by Shenzhen see star technology co., LTD
Price: $4.97
3 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well!!!, April 7, 2015
I bought these to put on the ends of the ties on my skirts. I needed to shorten some ties & wanted something nicer to keep the ends from raveling!!! These ends also helps to keep the tie ends from disappearing up into the track their laced through. IF, by chance, it does pull up inside the track, it will be easy to locate where it is when I need to work it back out. With the size of the ends, I don't think I'll ever lose another tie inside the track!!! They seem to be holding up to the punishment I give them; so, I have NO complaints!!!

Western Digital My Passport Carrying Case - Black
Western Digital My Passport Carrying Case - Black
Price: $4.99
15 used & new from $2.90

3.0 out of 5 stars IMHO...Not Enough Protection..., April 7, 2015
This is one of those...you get what you pay for...items!!! Maybe it's just my paranoia; but, it doesn't seem sturdy enough to do much protecting of the external hard drive it's supposed to protect. It's a soft knit case with what feels like foam in it. It stretched tightly around the EHD. If you don't have the cash to buy the sturdier case, this would be better than nothing...still I was disappointed & felt I wasn't protecting my investment with it!!! I eventually bough a nicer hard case that had good support for the jolts & jarring that is bound to happen.I'm now using this one to store extra USB cords & my flash drives.

Skechers for Work Women's Sure Track Slip Resistant Shoe,Black,8 M US
Skechers for Work Women's Sure Track Slip Resistant Shoe,Black,8 M US
Price: $50.26
13 used & new from $50.26

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Support!!!, April 7, 2015
These shoes are made of quality leather. Yes, they were a little snug when I first put them on. As with most of my shoes, I wear them around the house for a few days to limber them up. By the 3rd or 4th day, these were ready to wear all day. I wore them on my Chiropractor visit & she commented how much she approved of the support they give me!!! I if I wear any other shoe, she reprimands me & tells me I really should be wearing these.

CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicon cover, batteries and lanyard (Jet Black)
Offered by Med Shop and Beyond
Price: $17.49
2 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Right On Target!!!, April 7, 2015
As I mature, my oxygen level has become a more important part of my health!!! I hate going to the doctor; so, I've decided to monitor myself & save the doctor visits for when truly needed!!! This meter is easy to use & I took it with me on my last doctor's visit & it read identical to the doctor's expensive piece of equipment. I now have my doctor's blessing to keep myself in check!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20