Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for User X > Reviews

Browse

User X's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

User X RSS Feed

Bear Grips: Grips for Gym. Better Grip Than Weight Lifting Gloves , Workout Gloves, Exercise Gloves. Grip, Any Barbell or Dumbbell. Available in Multi-Colors. Red Medium
Offered by BearGrips
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The size ended up being a little bigger than I would have liked it but these pads are still awesome, September 18, 2015
I was in between a size Medium and Small, so I decided to go with the medium. The size ended up being a little bigger than I would have liked it but these pads are still awesome! Will purchase a second set (but this timein small).

Fiskars Contoured-Fit Knee Pads (9430)
Fiskars Contoured-Fit Knee Pads (9430)
Price: $8.84
8 used & new from $8.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Velcro Straps dont fit right around my knees., December 6, 2014
I have used these pads twice, once for a few hours of gardening and another to rotate my tires. My complaint is that the velcro straps don't fit properly for my leg size. The sizing Fiskars used was very generic and they obviously did not factor in different leg size for different people. These velcro straps actually dig into the back of my knees when kneeling and made it so unbearable I had to remove them and worked on my tire rotation without any knee pads.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, Protective Cover - Blue
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, Protective Cover - Blue
Price: $9.97
9 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 6, 2014
Fits well, offers good grip, not too bulky compared to the otterbox case. I wish it came with more color options.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the trash can :(, December 6, 2014
This item is now going straight to the trash. I strongly suggest to steer clear!! Here are my reasons...

Cons: This aluminum bumper case has unfinished and SHARP edges that will cause deep scratches into your Note 4's shiny aluminum edges. The clasp that locks the bumper case on your Note 4 is also sharp and will catch the fabric in your pocket. The bumper case has little to no rubber padding so dropping it will add extra damage to your phone.

Pros: Shiny, very minimal for a case, fits well around the phone, light weight.

PUR by Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter "FILTER1" W10295370A (Pack of 1)
PUR by Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter "FILTER1" W10295370A (Pack of 1)
Offered by Katkus Laboratories
Price: $68.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made compared to OEM version W10295370, November 1, 2014
This new replacement filter (with a plastic casing) did not last as long as the original factory supplied filter. 2 months short of the expected expiration date, the filter was clogged and made the dispenser inoperable. Water was unable to pass through. I then installed a new filter and the problem was solved. I will try to look for the original filters with the glass casing.

White Feather Boa
White Feather Boa
Offered by Knextion Inc.
Price: $5.97
9 used & new from $2.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money on this crap! !, November 1, 2014
This review is from: White Feather Boa (Apparel)
I feel stupid for even purchasing this boa because I read the reviews prior to buying, however, I was desperate to find something remotely similar to what I was looking for. In the end, the all the previous reviews were spot on. This item is poorly made and fell apart (feathers were not even close to looking like feathers). Just go to Party City and spend the extra $3 to get a quality made boa.

Car Window Shades - Easy Twist Folding Car Shade - Window Shades with UV Protective Shield - Sunshade Baby - Car Window Screens - Side Window Sun Shade - Car Camping Window Screen - Sun Shade 2 Pieces
Price: $9.30
3 used & new from $9.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Suction cup ripped right off..., May 25, 2014
These sun shades fit really well on the driver side of my 2009 Corolla. All I had to do was slightly wedge the shade in between the window frame and it would stay in place without having to use the suction cup to keep it from falling down. It worked so well, I decided to give one of the shades to my gf since I only needed to block the driver side for my vehicle. Unfortunately, after a few weeks of using the shade in her 2013 Civic, the suction cup ripped right off as she was trying to remove it from the window. Now there's a hole right in the middle and the shade cannot be used to stick in place for her car since it does not wedge tightly like my Corolla due to a narrower driverside window. Because of this, I am giving it 1 star. Also, after paying $7 for this pair, I found these type of sun shades (with exact same cheapy craftmanship) for only $1 at Daiso!!! Damn, I so got taken by Amazon Prime.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2014 2:04 AM PDT

Incase CL57979 Terra Sleeve for MacBook Pro & Retina 15-Inch - Blue Denim
Incase CL57979 Terra Sleeve for MacBook Pro & Retina 15-Inch - Blue Denim
Offered by outfitYOURS
Price: $44.95
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my MacBook Pro 15 Retina!, January 5, 2014
Item looks really trendy and fits like a glove on my MB. I love the top loading feature because I can pull the MB in and out from my backpack without having to take out the entire case.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not OEM and does not work!!!, July 15, 2012
Bought this for my Slim XBox for about $60. Item arrived within a week, shipped from Hong Kong of course. I tried to install it and my XBox did not reccognize the drive when connected. When comparing it to my buddy's 320GB HDD purchased from Target, you can definitely tell this item sold on Amazon is not made by Microsoft. The connectors on the drive doesn't even match the plugs on my Xbox. Luckily, instead of having to deal with the hassles of a refund/exchange, I was able to pull some strings with my buddy hookups at Best Buy to get a replacement. Buyers beware.

Linksys E2500 (N600) Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
Linksys E2500 (N600) Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
Offered by Technology Giants
Price: Click here to see our price
259 used & new from $11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Cisco Simplicity, June 18, 2011
I purchased this Cisco E2500 simultaneous dual band router to replace my WRT54G v1 unit. No complaints about this item so far since I have only had it in use for about 1 month. Setup was mindless and quick. Either use the easy installation disc or manually configure the router through its admin setup. I went with the latter.

As for the hardware features, I have my HTPC, XBOX 360, and PS3 consoles hardwired to 3 of the 4 ports and connect my iPhone and laptop wirelessly via Wifi. My HTPC is on all day and I have not experienced any dropped connections nor have I had to reset the router like I occasionally did with my WRT54G v1. My neighbor who I share the internet with has no issues either with the WiFi anntenna range. His house is about 50 to 60 feet away from where my router sits. For $79.99, this unit seems to be the best in its class. I didn't think it was worth the extra $70 to purchase the E3200 since the only listed difference is the 2 extra antennas and the Gigabit ports for file transferring between pc to pc.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2012 6:53 AM PDT