Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for sooz > Reviews

Browse

sooz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sooz "sooz" RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Twelve South BookBook Cover for iPad mini, red | Vintage leather 3-in-1 case for 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen iPad mini
Price: $49.95
9 used & new from $49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars This one is much better than my first one, April 14, 2013
The original version was pretty flimsy but this newer model is great. I still get lots of compliments on my book book

The Storyteller
The Storyteller
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, April 14, 2013
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
I haven't liked many of the last books Jodi has written but this one...I could not put it down! Classic Picoult storytelling.

Pix-Star 10.4 Inch Wi-Fi Cloud Digital Photo Frame FotoConnect XD with Email, Online Providers, iPhone & Android app, DLNA and Motion Sensor (Black)
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $149.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 17, 2012
I bought this for my husband's office. It's fantastic that I can manage his photos now...he had old old photos of the family displayed because I never went up there and changed out his picture frames. The kids love it because they can email him glimmers of their day without sharing it with Facebook.

Piel Frama Premium Leather Case with SNAP Closure for the Apple iPhone 4 (Pink)
Piel Frama Premium Leather Case with SNAP Closure for the Apple iPhone 4 (Pink)
Offered by TOP SHOP JAPAN
Price: $59.80
37 used & new from $45.04

5.0 out of 5 stars I get more compliments on my case!, May 12, 2011
This is my third Piel Frama case. I love being able to have my license and credit card with my phone.

Castor & Pollux Natural Ultramix Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Cookies, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love them!, May 1, 2011
My dogs love these biscuits. Petco used to carry them but we cannot find them at our store any longer.

Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $25.95
25 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for my purpose, July 23, 2010
I used this microphone with a Kodak Z18. The camcorder was on a tripod, my subject was sitting on the couch and giving an interview. The playback is loud, crystal clear and I was very pleased with the end result.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised - and terrible time returning it to the mfg., May 28, 2009
I bought the Bunion Aid from the distributor or manufacturer after seeing it in Reader's Digest or Prevention. The ad shows a foot, the bunion aid and a thin running shoe. There is no way you can fit the bunion aid in any type of shoe. It's totally misleading advertising. I immediately emailed the company on how to return the Bunion Aid.

The only differentiation from other bunion splints is that it has a hinge. I suggest you buy a splint from Footsmart for less or Yogatoes.

I had a heck of a time retuning the item. I was suspicious of the company and sent the item back certified mail. 10 days after they accepted the item, still no refund or communication from Alpha Orthodics.

It took 2 emails and finally a phone call to the company. The man who answered the phone at Alpha Orthodics " customer support" said he was not in that department and had me call another number that went directly to a generic email. How professional. I then called the man back and he took my name and number and said that everyone was at a trade show.

Today I got a call that they had received my return and that they could not refund my money because I had worn it?!!?? WTF?!
I got mad, read the woman the email I received - it turned out to be from the president of the company and she immediately back tracked on the no refund.

They refunded 58.95 but not the $12 (outrageous) shipping, nor the return shipping. I think the BunionAid is being marketed heavily right now. The item is not as advertised and I would be very careful of dealing with Alpha Orthodics.

They advertise the bunion aid to fit in a shoe.....here's the president's own email back to me.

Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 8:35:57 PM
Subject: Re: Return

Hi,
No problem, pls return the Bunion Aid to our fulfillment center in St. Louis.

It only works with shoes that have a wide toe box. But, please know that you
don't have to wear the splint all day long. It works great at night as well.
I wear mine at home for 2-3 hours and at night. It fits in some of my shoes but definitely
not in all of them.

Bunion Aid, Quantity of 1
Bunion Aid, Quantity of 1
Offered by PT Supplies
Price: $42.91
5 used & new from $39.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised - and terrible time returning it., May 28, 2009
I bought the Bunion Aid after seeing it in Reader's Digest or Prevention. The ad shows a foot, the bunion aid and a thin running shoe. There is no way you can fit the bunion aid in any type of shoe. It's totally misleading advertising. I immediately emailed the company on how to return the Bunion Aid.

Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 8:35:57 PM
Subject: Re: Return

Hi,
No problem, pls return the Bunion Aid to our fulfillment center in St. Louis.

It only works with shoes that have a wide toe box. But, please know that you
don't have to wear the splint all day long. It works great at night as well.
not in all of them.

The Healing Consciousness: A Doctor's Journey to Healing
The Healing Consciousness: A Doctor's Journey to Healing
by Beth Baughman DuPree
47 used & new from $0.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking and full of wisdom and wit., November 14, 2006
This books reads like a chat with a very wise friend. A surgeon who integrates conventional medicine with alternative medicine, Dr. Dupree uses interesting and intriguing examples to guide the reader through her own journey of awakening. I liken finding a doctor with her philosophies to finding a needle in a haystack.

This book is insightful, inspiring - a real breath of fresh air - an overall pleasant read for anyone.