Profile for Jassen Stark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jassen Stark RSS Feed (Littleton, CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Serenity
Serenity
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Serenity is a great way to wrap up the short lived Firefly TV ..., November 29, 2014
This review is from: Serenity (Amazon Instant Video)
Serenity is a great way to wrap up the short lived Firefly TV show which is a must watch before this movie. For a one season TV show the cult following is huge and for good reason. The characters are fantastic and for anyone who is a Castle fan this a must see because he is the lead character and Captain of Firefly.

Harlequin: A Change of Place
Harlequin: A Change of Place
DVD ~ Rick Springfield
Offered by Staci19
Price: $19.98
24 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Springfield Movie, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Harlequin: A Change of Place (DVD)
I came across this movie that I never knew existed and got it for my girlfriend for Christmas and scored major brownie points. Rick Springfield was and is my girlfriends all time favorite singer, actor, and pretty boy, so if any of you guys have a similar situation this dvd fits the bill for a great low price.

The Distance
The Distance
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $3.99
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Hicks CD, September 8, 2013
This review is from: The Distance (Audio CD)
If you like a Bluesy, Rock and Soulful style of music this is the guy for you. I have seen him twice in Las Vegas at two different venues and have never been disappointed. If you see him live he loves to get on his harmonica and literally blow you away, which unfortunately is not overly present on the CD.

Nature Valley Chewy Granola Bars, Variety Pack of Vanilla and Strawberry Yogurt, 6 - 1.2 Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
Price: $14.94
11 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Yogurt Bars, September 8, 2013
I ordered these along with Nutri Grain bars so I had a variety to choose from and they are also very tasty and are a healthy alternative to other sweet snacks. They help you get through a long day at work and the price I got them for compared to store prices was fantastic.

Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars, Cherry, 8-Count 1.3 Oz. Bars (Pack of 6)
Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars, Cherry, 8-Count 1.3 Oz. Bars (Pack of 6)
Price: $15.48
9 used & new from $15.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutri Grain Bars, September 8, 2013
Very tasty and they were offered at a great price versus any grocery store. If you work long days and need a healthy snack, a couple of these go a long way.

Skull Pewter Bell
Skull Pewter Bell
Offered by Dan Jewelers (USA Seller)
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gremlin Bell, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Skull Pewter Bell (Jewelry)
I bought it for my friends motorcycle to help protect him while we ride. Some people call it superstition but being a motorcycle rider for over 24 years I will take all the help I can get. He gave me one (which traditionally, is how it is needs to be done for luck and protection) and when he lost the one he had I jumped to purchase this one which is a nice quality bell and nicely crafted. The price was good and if you care about your friends who ride, it is a must have. God bless and safe riding!

Victor M256 Poison-Free Insect Magnet Traps, 12-Pack
Victor M256 Poison-Free Insect Magnet Traps, 12-Pack
Price: $6.98
15 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Spider Traps Around, September 8, 2013
These things work great, I have reordered a few more after I tested out the first box. It is a simple tiny magnet in a little cardboard box with really sticky taping in the bottom that catches any type of insect that crawls into it. I have caught 15 or more full grown spiders, along with silver fish and many other bugs.

#1 Garcinia Cambogia, 1000mg per serving, Clinically Proven, 500 mg per capsules, 60 capsules, 60% HCA Weight Loss, Appetite Suppressant
Offered by Nutrifrenzy
Price: $14.97
2 used & new from $14.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Garcinia Cambogia, September 8, 2013
So far it seems to have done a couple of things for me or to me if you will. I seem to run a little warmer and drink more water which is keeping me cleaned out on a regular schedule. I am only taking one pill a day religiously and so far am happy with the product, but is too soon to tell on weight loss benefits. As with any new item you take I always suggest just taking one pill a day until you see or feel the difference and then move up to the suggested 2 pills a day.

Mens Premium Grade Cowhide Leather Gloves W/Elastic Wrist AL-3020-2XL
Mens Premium Grade Cowhide Leather Gloves W/Elastic Wrist AL-3020-2XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorcycle Gloves, September 8, 2013
They work well especially for the price but you DEFINITELY need to order them three (3) sizes bigger than what you need. I ordered them bigger than needed because of the other reviews, and they are not kidding!

(24x36) My Monkey Wants To (Funny List) Art Poster Print
(24x36) My Monkey Wants To (Funny List) Art Poster Print

5.0 out of 5 stars (24x36) My Monkey Wants To (Funny List) Art Poster Print, December 30, 2012
Good quality, did not find anywhere else. Great Christmas gift, it was well received. Definitely for adults, I would not recommend for children.

Page: 1 | 2