Profile for J. Berner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Berner "Natiman" RSS Feed (OH)

The Americans Season 2
The Americans Season 2
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all it is a great series., December 14, 2014
Not quite as riveting as season one, but all came together at the end. All in all it is a great series.

Kodak Ni-MH Battery Pack KAARPC - 4 Pack
Kodak Ni-MH Battery Pack KAARPC - 4 Pack
Offered by The Perfect Deals
Price: $12.95
7 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries!, January 14, 2012
This is my second set of these rechargeable batteries from Kodak. I am not sure how or why, but a charged pair of these seem to last substantially longer than a fresh set of Duracells in our camera. I am very happy with them and definitely recommend them, especially for use in a digital camera.

SOG Specialty Knives & Tools TFSA97-CP Flash I Knife with Part-Serrated Folding 2.5-Inch AUS-8 Steel Blade and GRN Handle, Hardcase Black TiNi Finish
Price: $36.84
64 used & new from $28.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent everyday carry knife!, June 24, 2010
I was searching for a good quality, made in USA, everyday carry knife. I think I found it in this SOG Flash I TiNi. Overall quality seems excellent. The assisted opening is easy and wicked fast. The blade has a great edge. However, I am unsure where the knife was actually made. There are no markings on the knife or the packageing to indicate the country of manufacture.

Pros: Fast & easy opening from either right or left hand. Pocket clip can be installed on either side of the knife (requires hex tool).

Cons: Although the size is nice for everyday carry and concealability, it feels almost too small in my hand. I am considering purchasing a Flash II for its larger size.