Profile for Brownies are good > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brownies are good "beck" RSS Feed (Logan, UT USA)

FRAMES FOR FAMILY TREE - EXTRA FRAMES FOR FAMILY TREE SET OF 4 - Picture Frame
FRAMES FOR FAMILY TREE - EXTRA FRAMES FOR FAMILY TREE SET OF 4 - Picture Frame
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $6.49
4 used & new from $6.49

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, October 29, 2013
these weren't as smooth and nice as the other brand that I had earlier. I was very dissapointed in the quality and wish it was possible to tell on-line from looking at them the quality was bad.

Amarige By Givenchy For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz.
Amarige By Givenchy For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz.
Price: $50.39
91 used & new from $46.03

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, October 29, 2013
good quality perfume with a lovely scent. It isn't too overpowering and it doesn't make me sneeze! Many fragrances bother my alergies, but this one is great.

CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron, Fire Red, 1.5 Inches
CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron, Fire Red, 1.5 Inches

5.0 out of 5 stars You can tell it leaves your hair smoother - amazing!, October 29, 2013
Heats up super fast, curls fast, leaves hair shiney and smooth. This is a really nice curling iron and I highly recommend it to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome!, October 29, 2013
Great detail and quality. These look so great! Perfect for pirate and reniassance costumes. We are very pleased with these boot tops.

Mentos and Soda Geyser Tube
Mentos and Soda Geyser Tube
Offered by Closeout Guy
Price: $16.34
3 used & new from $16.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Geyser Tube is awesome!, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Mentos and Soda Geyser Tube (Toy)
This makes it easy to drop the mentos into your cola before it starts to explode. I'm using it for the party gift for my child's Wreck it Ralf birthday party. Use room temperature diet Coke and you will get an amazing geyser!

Positive Time-Out: And Over 50 Ways to Avoid Power Struggles in the Home and the Classroom
by Jane Nelsen
Price: $11.22
129 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of Help for Parents and Kids, October 28, 2005
This book had many tools that help you with parenting! Many books offer extreme ideas or only ideas the help "fix the kids". This book gives many ideas with recognizing and working with the common difficulties of being a parent and gives many tools for helping parents and kids. I have just finished reading this book and have had two wonderful weeks with less struggles with my two kids and much more cooperation. I also learned more about my limits and when I need to take time to calm down from a situation and how to do so. I found this book very helpful and very affordable.