Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for P. McKelvey > Reviews

Browse

P. McKelvey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. McKelvey RSS Feed

Sony SRF-M37 Walkman Portable AM/FM Radio Digital Tuner with In-Ear Headphones Stereo Earbuds, Black (SRFM37/B)
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $32.50
22 used & new from $28.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor reception on some stations, May 17, 2014
Nice size. Good design, but poor reception on some stations. Headphones are poor quality also. Does not work well for distance stations.

Skagen Watches, Men's Titanium 233XLTTM Grey Mesh Titanium Watch
Skagen Watches, Men's Titanium 233XLTTM Grey Mesh Titanium Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Skagen is thin and light, May 5, 2011
I am not a fan of those large oversize watches that seem so popular today. I like this Skagen (model 233XLTTM) because is thin and the face is large enough to read easily. This is my second Skagen. I have and identical version that is about 6 years old. I love the metal mesh band although I had to replace it twice on my pervious watch. But the band is readily available from Skagen customer service via mail order for a reasonable price (<$20).
I am rough on watches and the previous one still works. I scratched the crystal badly over the years and it turns out that this great Amazon price convinced me to buy a new watch rather than get the crystal replaced.

Altec Lansing 121i 2.1 Powered Speaker System
Altec Lansing 121i 2.1 Powered Speaker System

3.0 out of 5 stars Altec Lansing 121i Powered Speakers, January 3, 2007
These speakers meet my need since they are for a guest room computer. They are not as good as the Altec Lansing Model ACS45 that I bought 7 years ago. Noticeable hiss at high volume. Bass response OK. Light weight speakers.

Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart for Administrators, Developers, and Power Users
by Sue Mosher
Price: $67.71
91 used & new from $0.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutlely essential tool for Outlook Programming, May 26, 2005
I am a little more than a novice with VBA, but with Sue's details and explaination of the complex syntax required by Outlook, real progress was possible. I have been able to build an Outlook form with VB Script that collects data form a large number of people within my company and store it on a public foler for futher use and reference. It only took a few weeks to do that and it would not have been possible without this book. Highly recommended.