ARRAY(0x978a833c)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Copeland "awamom" RSS Feed (Springfield IL USA)

Chipmunk's Choice (12oz)
Chipmunk's Choice (12oz)
Offered by Gatherer's Gourmet Granola
Price: $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this stuff!!, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Chipmunk's Choice (12oz) (Misc.)
I am a Kickstarter backer of Gatherer's Gourmet Granola, and I fell in love with this granola. Absolutely amazing taste! I'm thrilled to be able to get such a quality product. Chipmunk's Choice is my favorite, but the other flavors are good too. If you care about sustainable, organic food, try their products. I'm certain that you won't be sorry.

Rot & Ruin
Rot & Ruin
by Jonathan Maberry
Price: $14.49
124 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun new series, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Rot & Ruin (Hardcover)
I'm a middle school LA teacher who's constantly looking for good, new series for my students. I found this book this summer but was a little hesitant because of the zombie focus. I'm really not into vampires and was afraid the zombies would be too similar to the vampires. I was very pleasantly surprised. I've since read the second book in the series and am anxiously awaiting the third this fall. I know my students are going to devour (pun intended!) this series.

14 Cows for America
14 Cows for America
by Carmen Agra Deedy
Price: $12.92
117 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Poignant and poetic, August 12, 2009
This review is from: 14 Cows for America (Hardcover)
This incredible story relates the response of the a Maasai tribe to the September 11th tragedy. When one of their members, who is studying in the US, relates the events of 9/11, the tribe responds with compassion. The illustrations and the poetic language work together to create an amazingly beautiful book. I highly recommend it!