Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for bluejasmine > Reviews

Browse

bluejasmine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bluejasmine RSS Feed (Mid Atlantic, USA)

Under Armour T-Ball UA Clean Up Batting glove, Hyper Green/Black/Open Green, One Size

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware! These are for Tball players and not older youth!, November 9, 2015
These gloves are Tball gloves but aren't advertised as such. They are advertised as one size fits all kids' gloves so I assume that they were super stretchy. When I opened the package on the package they are advertised as Tball size but again no where in the description does it say this.

adidas Performance Hyperfast Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Black/Mid Grey/Silver ,1 M US Little Kid
Offered by SHOEBACCA
Price: $34.95

1.0 out of 5 stars WILL NOT LAST-WE GOT TWO MONTHS WEAR, April 29, 2015
My son loves these shoes. They look cool and they are super comfortable however; as the parent who paid for these shoes I can't be more disappointed. And I can't go back to the seller to seek reimbursement either because it's not the seller's fault that Adidas made a crappy shoe. You think that because its and Adidas made the sneakers would hold up well but that's just not the case. My son has had these shoes for two months exactly to the day and I am already getting ready to super glue them, hoping that they will last until school is out. The right sneaker also has a hole in it. Not happy. Money flushed down the toilet. DO NOT BUY these shoes if you have super active boys. They will not last.

Where The Clouds Touch The Earth
Where The Clouds Touch The Earth
Price: $4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 21, 2014
The story line was Ok but the grammatical and historical mistakes, YIKES!

NHL New York Rangers Retro Hard Iphone Case
NHL New York Rangers Retro Hard Iphone Case
Offered by GOLOco
Price: $12.15
3 used & new from $12.15

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not for a 3G or an Iphone 5, May 29, 2014
I bought this when I still had a 3G since it is labeled as an Iphone case. It didn't fit it so I kept it for when I got an Iphone 5. Now that I have a 5 it still doesn't fit so it must only be for an Iphone 4.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 6:35 PM PDT

Bionaire Electric Fireplace Heater with Remote Control
Bionaire Electric Fireplace Heater with Remote Control
Offered by SherbertD7
Price: $175.00
8 used & new from $139.99

2.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE! PLEASE! READ THIS REVIEW!!!, February 14, 2014
We bought our fireplace heater quite a few years ago and used it religiously. However; we used to have it plugged into the wall using a regular extension cord. And it melted the cord. We thought that maybe it was because the cord wasn't big enough and it probably wasn't. We then bought an industrial size cord and plugged it into a surge protector. The other day I thought I smelled electrical burning but couldn't find anything burning. I took my sons to hockey practice and was gone for over three hours. The next day my husband turned the fireplace on and heard sizzling. The fireplace melted a heavy duty industrial size electric cord. I took pics so I have them. I tried emailing the company but my emails do not go through. I am contacting Amazon about this because even though we've had this fireplace for quite a few years we could have lost our home and all of our belongings if this would have caused a fire. More importantly and sadly, when I left the fireplace on and left for a few hours (which I never do but we had a really, really bad cold snap), our dog was still at home. A house and belongings can be replaced. Our dog cannot. I have given his product two stars only because it looks nice hanging on the wall. Functionality it gets negative stars!!!!

Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, Orange
Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks Beautiful Even With Stuck on Food, November 23, 2012
My husband and I were shopping for new cookware and after doing much research on this brand decided to go with it. I have to admit the cookware looks beautiful! If you are looking to beautify your hanging rack go for it this is a great purchase! But if you are a serious cook buyer beware! I have never done so much scrubbing as I have with this cookware. Everything sticks and I mean everything! Everytime I use one of these pieces I end up saying, "I hate you Rachel Ray!" I am not sure why but I have also read others reviews of this cookware and they say the same thing. Some have given this product good reviews but they have mentioned in their reviews that they need to soak their pans first before cleaning them. For the price, I don't want to soak or scrub. The price BTW, has come down about 60% since we bought our set. Maybe the Ray company is coming out with a new and improved version.

KATGI Fashion White Gold Plated Austrian Crystal Lucky Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace
Offered by KATGI
Price: $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pendant Just Not Authentic, February 1, 2012
Beautiful Pendant and I can't wait to wear it to reflect my Irish heritage. But those looking for a real Swarovski pendant look elsewhere. Hence the price. But still a beautiful piece and I'm glad that I purchased it.

Body Fat Analyzer - Electronic BIA Meter
Body Fat Analyzer - Electronic BIA Meter

1.0 out of 5 stars If there were negative ratings. . ., February 1, 2012
First be ready to convert from metric. Uses centimeters and kilos. Also when I was evaluated by my trainer I was 16% fat. When I used this gadget I came out to over 50% fat! This gadget gave us different readings each time. Cheap piece of junk and now I have to waste my time sending it back! Buyer beware!