Profile for LouLou > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LouLou RSS Feed

The Friendly Swede Replaceable Tip Hybrid Stylus (3 Pack), Dark Blue, Light Blue and Purple
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I ever bought!!, August 11, 2014
Best investment ever!!!! I really love how this works so well on your phone or tablet, compared to a rubber stylus where you would have to push do hard on the phone if it's in a case and even then it won't write as well or do what you want.
I actually let some friends tried it and boasted about these and they should buy them. They loved how awesome it wrote on a tablet and wanted to get it as well.
It was a great price, great delivery, came as it was shown, and great customer service.

Room It Up Houndstooth Backpack Laundry Bag
Room It Up Houndstooth Backpack Laundry Bag

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not as durable, April 11, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
It's a cute bag and its pretty big and roomy to store all my stuff. However the first time I used it I thought it would be awesome. I went to wash my clothes with the bag and it fits all my clothes awesomely. However, the straps ripped out of the bag. So I guess the material isn't as durable or the bag isn't well made. I will probably end up just fixing it myself though because I don't feel like returning the bag....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 11, 2011
I love the bamboo hamper. The quality is nice and I am able to put a lot of clothes in it. I insert a cloth laundry bag inside of that I am able to pull all my laundry out when I have to wash them all. Its cute and fits nicely in my small room.

Merci Sweater Organizer
Merci Sweater Organizer
Offered by Dorm Digs
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, April 11, 2011
This review is from: Merci Sweater Organizer (Kitchen)
It looks exactly as the picture of it portrays it. I like the design and I am able to store my jeans in them and probably even more clothes. Since I don't have a normal closet I hang the organizer on a stick. I think I would have to place the stick lower or get a chair, because I'm short and can't reach the top of the organizer XD. Overall I like the organizer alot.

Black & White Fleur 15.4 inch Laptop Padded Compartment Shoulder Messenger Bag for K-Cliffs Lifestyle
Offered by MyGift
Price: $35.50
2 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome :D, November 30, 2010
It was funny how I got my bag after 1 day of my purchase. But I do love the bag. I read all the reviews before deciding to purchase the bag, and I appreciate everyone who did write a good descriptive review. Thank you :D (So as thanks, I am going to write a descriptive review myself ^^)

The front design isn't as plastic-like, like some people mentioned. It is actually pretty nice and not as bright and flashy. I'm happy I actually chose this over another design. I'm in college and I probably act more like a kid than anybody else I know, so I say that the bag suits me just fine, and its not overwhelming that I couldn't bring the bag to something professional or to a college atmosphere environment.

I have a 15.6" Asus Laptop and its pretty big. Like the other reviews, the laptop will fit in the compartment next to the padded compartment for the laptop. Its a little bit of a tight fit in that compartment but its not that bad. Maybe if I try wriggling my laptop in the padded compartment, it might fit, but I would have to play around with it to make sure I don't rip the bag XD.

If you have a smaller laptop than a 15.6", you'd probably be able to fit your laptop in the padded compartment, so go for it :D
I tend to carry a lot of stuff and take about two bags to school, but I think this bag could probably fit my laptop accessories and some small school supplies in it.

I am kind of short (around 5' 3"), so the strap fits just right for my size, but I like to carry my bag low so I had to extend the strap. It does use velcro. My old messenger bag had velcro and buttons for a stronger support, so hopefully this bag is just as strong. The velcro does show if you make the strap longer, but you could just buy some velcro and cloth and make a cool design and stick to the velcro so it doesn't expose it. It gives your bag a little personal touch and you won't have the velcro showing either.

I kind of wish they made cool messenger bags for bigger laptops, but this bag is really good for 15.4" laptops or smaller if you just like the bags. And again 15.6" laptops will fit in the compartment that wasn't meant for the laptop, but it still works.

Overall, I like the bag and will try breaking it in and see how it treats me in the long run, maybe I'll customize it over time to add more room for my stuff =3