Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Chesapeake, VA United States)

Transcend 16 GB SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card with Card Reader TS16GSDHC6-S5W
Transcend 16 GB SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card with Card Reader TS16GSDHC6-S5W

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 7, 2009
16 GB on something so tiny? My Canon HF100 loves these flash cards. They hold about 2h10m of HD video. Amazing!

Canon SCA60 Soft Carrying Case for most Canon Camcorders
Canon SCA60 Soft Carrying Case for most Canon Camcorders

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my Canon HF100, January 7, 2009
I was a little apprehensive at first, because I had heard some people say this case was too small. I purchased the Canon HF100 camcorder, and it is very tiny, so I had nothing to worry about. I can keep my charger/cords/HDMI cable/remote and even my digital camera can fit in this bag. Has a decent shoulder strap for mobility and could be worn on your belt, although I can't imagine how dorky that would look :). Overall, I would recommend this to a friend if they had a tiny digital camcorder they needed to protect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2012 6:31 PM PST

Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 22-inch LCD Monitor
Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 22-inch LCD Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Great LCD! (bad stand!), July 18, 2007
I bought this to replace an old 19" CRT monitor. What a difference!! The color is very bright on this LCD. I am very impressed with the overall clarity of the picture.

One potential drawback is the amount of tweaking that needs to be done to get it looking its best. I guess most people probably just take it out of the box and hook it up, but if you really want to maximize the clarity, you have to adjust alot of the settings.

It looks great if you have a black/silver PC to go along with it.

The stand that comes with the monitor is somewhat lacking, it does not have adjustable height or allow the monitor to rotate, but thats how most LCDs are nowadays. See my other review for info on aftermarket LCD stands.

Overall, great LCD. Well worth the money if you are in the market for a new screen.

Neo-Flex LCD Arm
Neo-Flex LCD Arm
Offered by Galactics
Price: $92.13
80 used & new from $83.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, even if it is last years model, July 18, 2007
This review is from: Neo-Flex LCD Arm (Office Product)
I absolutely love this LCD arm. When I was looking for a new LCD monitor, I was shocked to find that most of the LCDs on the market today do not have the ability to rotate to portrait mode. That feature is really only found on the Dell ultrasharp LCDs, which cost much more than most LCDs on the market today.

After doing some research, I came across the Ergotron website and found the "new" model of this arm for double the cost of the one listed above. The model listed above is last years model, but the only real difference is the style/looks. I still say this arm is very stylish.

In the box, you will find all the parts needed to mount the arm a variety of ways. The most common way is to clap it to the rear of your worksurface, but a grommet is also included so that you could drill a hole through your surface and clamp it to the hole.

The arm is very strong (the manufacturer says it can hold up to a 20", but I am using a 22" samsung 226BW widescreen LCD with no problems). The arm can be lowered or raised 6-8" (maybe more), and the LCD can be tilted up/down, and rotated. All this can be done without having to move any cables.

If you are looking for a great way to easily turn your LCD from landscape to portrait mode, this is a great choice. It makes reading documents (PDFs, websites, etc) much easier (especially if you have a widescreen LCD).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2010 7:30 PM PDT