Profile for BRIAN LAUCK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BRIAN LAUCK RSS Feed

Nailed by the Heart
Nailed by the Heart
by Simon Clark
52 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star is too many!, July 27, 2000
When I picked this book up I couldn't wait to read it. I should have waited. I think this was the WORST book I've ever read. The whole book is about zombies from the sea that keep a village hostage in an old fort. Big Deal. The end of the book he blows up the fort as a sacrifice. The little boy in the story, keeps telling the father about something in the basement, but you never find out what it was. Why? Simon Clark should put his pencils away and read a real author like Dean Koontz.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2009 11:26 AM PDT

Wither
Wither
by Joseph Gangemi
80 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Escape from reality, March 16, 2000
This review is from: Wither (Mass Market Paperback)
I just finished this book, I think it is very good.If you like witch stories with lots of twists in the plot,I suggest you buy this book and read it.I hope he writes more books.

Enemy Within (Mira)
Enemy Within (Mira)
by Christiane Heggan
107 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Late night bookworms beware, February 24, 2000
This is the first book of Christiane Heggan I have read. I loved it I couldn't keep my nose out of it. I was up until 3:00 A.M. until I finished it, then I passed it on to my mother. I went out and looked for more of her books. Unfortunately, I only found one, but I'll keep looking for more. Her characters are real and you can relate to them. I thought I had everything figured out, but when I got to the end of the book I was surprised at who actually comitted the murders. I think if you want a really good, fast paced thriller you should buy this book and any others you can get your hands on.