Profile for Linda Ely > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Ely "notmeme1" RSS Feed (Aiken, South Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Oenophilia Fusion Stemware Rack - 16 Glass
Oenophilia Fusion Stemware Rack - 16 Glass
Price: $25.63
9 used & new from $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds several glasses,, May 23, 2014
just not very many with "round bowls" for red wine. Scratched one decanter and another won't fit. It *does* hold the narrower glasses and dries them quickly.

12-Inch & 9-Inch Stainless Steel Tongs Set, Serving Tong, Wide Scalloped Gripping Edge, Barbecue BBQ Grilling Tong, Spring Joint, 1mm (Millimeter) Extra Heavy-Duty Steel
Offered by ChefLand
Price: $6.50
15 used & new from $5.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend these to anyone..., March 29, 2014
They are NOT sturdy enough to grip a large piece of meat; they are NOT the size described (they are shorter); and the edges are very rough.

Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers, Peony,9.5/10
Isotoner Women's Microterry PillowStep Satin Cuff Clog Slippers, Peony,9.5/10
Price: $12.34
3 used & new from $12.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have stuck to a known (good) product....., February 22, 2014
because I made the mistake of getting a different style of Isotoner slippers to replace the first pair of these clog slippers that I had. The other style was poorly made and I couldn't wear the slippers. So, I ended up ordering this pair; and they are *really* comfortable! I wish I had not tried something different.

Isotoner Women's Embroidered Clog, Heather Grey, 9.5/10
Isotoner Women's Embroidered Clog, Heather Grey, 9.5/10
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $24.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably sized well, but I can't wear them., February 7, 2014
The padding/lining of the left slipper is "off center" of the sole, and the whole back of my foot falls entirely off the side of the slipper. I cannot wear them and am very disappointed.

Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Peach Bellini
Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Peach Bellini
8 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo refreshing!, February 7, 2014
I finally found a flavor that I like as well (or better) than Citrus Splash (which is no longer made). Peach Bellini is becoming increasingly more difficult to find, so I suspect that this flavor will also be discontinued. I *really* hope that Crystal Light will put out a new flavor that I like as well as the Peach. It is refreshing and not overly sweet, and I always use it in the water I drink (because I do *not* like to drink plain water).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 11:21 PM PST

Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia, Cinnamon, 2 Ounce
Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia, Cinnamon, 2 Ounce
Price: $9.59
6 used & new from $9.18

3.0 out of 5 stars This is o.k., but..., February 7, 2014
it really isn't very sweet. The cinnamon taste is great, and I don't add very much to get that flavor. However, if you add enough to get something sweet, the cinnamon flavor seems to taste almost muddy (or way too earthy).

Sweet Leaf Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme Flavored Liquid Stevia, 2-Ounce Bottle
Sweet Leaf Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme Flavored Liquid Stevia, 2-Ounce Bottle
Price: $9.59
51 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it.......you'll like it!, November 2, 2013
I wanted to use a natural/plant based sweetener, but did not like the aftertaste of the original/plain stevia. I was pleased to see the flavored drops, and got the vanilla. I like them very much in coffee and tea, and have found that a few drops mixed into Greek yogurt takes the "tang" away.

Crystal Light On The Go Citrus Caffeine, 10 Packets (Pack of 4)
Crystal Light On The Go Citrus Caffeine, 10 Packets (Pack of 4)
Offered by Eztrade123
Price: $18.45
11 used & new from $13.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting............, May 8, 2013
The box is orange. The individual packets have a picture of an orange. The powder is *not* orange (it is a pale green). The color of the drink is an even paler green. The taste is reminiscent of Squirt (which, tasted, sort of, like grapefruit). The taste is not offensive, but certainly not what I expected. I won't throw it away, but I certainly won't order more.

The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter, 4.3 Ounce
The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter, 4.3 Ounce
Price: $22.00
4 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So glad to have found this!, November 13, 2012
I have been searching for a hand cream that contained *both* beeswax and honey because I have found that the combination works best on my dry hands(keeping them from bleeding too!) The cream does not feel "greasy", and even keeps the skin soft following a hand washing. I got it on the subscribe and save program so that I will never run out!

Impressions Genuine Egyptian Cotton 300 Thread Count Twin XL 3-Piece Sheet Set Stripe, Gold
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate..., November 13, 2012
I recently got an adjustable bed that requires Extra Long sheets. This set came in that size and I needed the sheets quickly. They were very reasonably priced. They are, indeed, soft...but, I find them "slippery" like they were made of Halloween costume material; and, they do wrinkle badly. I would not buy a second set like this, but these are certainly o.k.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4