Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for O. Hoffmann > Reviews

Browse

O. Hoffmann's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

O. Hoffmann RSS Feed (Wisconsin, USA)

30th Anniversary Concert Celebration [Deluxe Edition]
30th Anniversary Concert Celebration [Deluxe Edition]
Price: $15.71
77 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but one great performance might be missing, March 15, 2014
I recently bought the DVD of this concert and was so taken that I decided to buy the CD as well. I did not proceed however, because one of my favorite performances on the DVD, Eric Clapton doing a rocking version of "Love Minus Zero/No Limit," appears to be missing on the CD set. It might just be an error, because the CD track listing has him doing "Don't think twice it's alright" on CD 1 and CD 2, which doesn't make sense. One the other hand, I don't want to spend $15 just to find out that one of the songs that made me want to buy the CD set is not there.

I hope someone at Amazon or at Sony can clarify.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2014 12:59 PM PDT

Rishi Tea, Jade Oolong (Four Season Spring), 1-Pound
Rishi Tea, Jade Oolong (Four Season Spring), 1-Pound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting oolong, September 6, 2012
I like this oolong from Taiwan very much, especially the balance between the flowery notes and the slight bitterness. I get four good tasting infusions from the tea and pour a fifth cup of hot water over it in the evening, which provides a nice cup of cold tea to start the next day. Another great tea from Rishi.

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Leahter [Crumena] [Black] Vertical Pull Tab Leather Pouch Protection for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, i9300

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 1, 2012
I've been using this case for about six weeks and think it is perfect. It looks good and protects the S 3 really well, without bulking up. Highly recommended.

The Mountain
The Mountain
Price: $11.99
44 used & new from $4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I bought it, February 7, 2009
This review is from: The Mountain (Audio CD)
I loved their first CD, but was less thrilled with the second one, which seemed repetitive and less creative. The Mountain however is fresh, blending the essence of the first two CDs with nice new sounds and ideas. I ended up listening to the Mountain three times in a row.

Instrumental Solo Christmas Guitar
Instrumental Solo Christmas Guitar
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb holiday music, December 19, 2008
This album contains blues guitar versions of popular christmas music. The guitar playing is fantastic as are the blues interpretations. His version of Silent Night is particularly good. After I downloaded it, I listened to it several times in a row and also sent it to some friends.

Chronos Stickybrain 3.0 (Mac)
Chronos Stickybrain 3.0 (Mac)
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $42.99
5 used & new from $14.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Great information management tool - poor support, March 17, 2006
In the six weeks since I've bought this product it has greatly improved my work efficiency. Its main strength is that it becomes a central clearing house for all kinds of random and regular information. One can quickly create "notes" in Sticky Brain itself, or just as quickly link information stored in other formats to this database. Retrieval of information is just as easy. I used to put of tasks because I couldn't certain information. Now I put the information into StickyBrain and my projects flow.

The only fly in the ointment is poor technical support. The publisher offers different support options, including a reasonably priced phone support. Despite several attempts to reach this paid support over a two-week period, I was not able to reach anyone, nor has anyone returned my calls. Fortunately I only needed some explanation of features. Had I been dealing with a malfunction of the program that prevented me from accessing my data, this lack of support would have been disastrous.