Profile for Parshotam K. Wadhwani > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Parshotam K. Wadhwani "PK" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2
Biotin (Extra Strength) 5000mcg Per Liquid Mini Veggie Softgel; 120 Mini Veggie Softgels; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin and Strong Nails; The Only Biotin Veggie-Softgel Available; Made In USA; Money Back Guarantee.
Offered by Sports Research
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good...., August 3, 2014
I just started using it a week or so ago, as someone strongly recommended me to take 5,000mcg Biotin. Generally, I don't like taking any sort of medication/pills unless necessary, but I thought I will give it a shot. Mostly, I am taking one pill everyday right after the dinner. It's too early to say anything and, at this point, I haven't started seeing any tangible benefits, but I am certainly hopeful. I like the fact that it's GMO free with no artificial ingredients. I will update the review after I finish taking these 120 pills. I hope it exceeds my expectations...let's see!!

I would like to note that this Company (Sports Research Corp.) reached out to me (like many other customers have noted) to write a review for Free bottle. However, this review is my personal and unbiased view based on my experience so far. Hope it's helpful.

Her Dying Breath (A Slaughter Creek Novel)
Her Dying Breath (A Slaughter Creek Novel)
Price: $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars very average, January 23, 2014
Book is an ok quick read. Something I want to read on a train without paying too much attention. Mediocre book.f

XtremeGUARD BlackBerry TORCH 9800 Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good...., May 5, 2013
I put this on my Torch soon after I got the phone and never had to take it off. It really feels good solid protector and also very smooth. There was no change in touch sensitivity; atleast I didn't fee it. Definitely worth having it; keeps your screen scratch free. Recommended for Torch owners.

BlackBerry BLACK LEATHER POCKET F/ CASE BLACKBERRY 98XX
BlackBerry BLACK LEATHER POCKET F/ CASE BLACKBERRY 98XX
Offered by ShimonTech
Price: $6.73
21 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and durable, May 5, 2013
Used this case for over a year and it was pretty good. It has a solid grip and felt good holding in hand. Phone stayed in tight grip and, at the same time, didn't require too much effort to pull it up. Overall a good product. Would recommend to Torch owners!

GE 97611 - F26DBX/830/ECO4P - 26 Watt Quad-Tube Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb, 4 Pin, 3000K
Offered by Light Bulbs International
Price: $5.88
13 used & new from $2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light bulbs....very bright, March 20, 2012
Bought two of these couple of weeks ago for our kitchen to replace the old ones. These are very bright. We have two lights in the kitchen, with these bulbs in one of those, our use of other lights have reduced. We love these shiny bulbs. Its a great buy!

CLEAR TRANSPARENT Screen Protector LCD Shield Guard Cover for BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK 1ST GEN [WCK10]
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $1.80
6 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, March 20, 2012
First, there were no instructions. Second, those air bubbles would not go even after a week. Overall not a good product. Had to take it off after a week and buy a different one GTMax 3 LCD Screen Protector for Blackberry Playbook Tablet, which is pretty good so far and you get three of them for the same price.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Scrub, Pink Grapefruit, Value Size, 6.7 Ounce
Offered by HBKDirect
Price: $10.49
14 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it, January 29, 2012
Bought it for my wife; she loves it. She uses it regularly and it smoothes her skin. Thanks Neutrogena for the great product and to Amazon for great pricing and quick shipping.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy S2 SkyRocket Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that nice and clear..., December 28, 2011
The size of this screen protector fits perfectly on SkyRocket. Instructions are detailed and all the required stuff is in the package. I followed the instructions, which are not very different from what I had done for my BB Torch, to put it on. All the bubbles went away in few hours, but I still see the wrinkles on the skin and it doesn't look nice specially when phone's backlight is off. I am not sure what went wrong, but I wasn't doing it for the first time. It went perfectly fine when I did it for my BB a year ago (for the record, that was a different brand).

I had contacted the seller for issue related to delay in delivery and they were very responsive. I will contact them again to see if they can send me the replacement under the warranty. As of now, I am still skeptical about the quality of this product.

Nine Stars Trash Can/Recycler, Infrared Touchless Automatic Motion Sensor Lid, Stainless Steel, 18.5-Gallon
Price: $80.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Sensor not working - bad luck or bad product?, December 28, 2011
We bought this trash can and used it for few weeks. It is a ready-to-use product, nothing much to do when you take it out of the box, except you need to buy four D-size batteries to use its 'Touchless' feature. Its exterior looks nice and it has two compartments for recyclables and trash items, which is another nice feature. It opens when you are close enough and closes in a reasonable time (bit choppy though).

However, its sensor (built-in to open the can when someone is close) stopped working after couple of weeks. We tried different troubleshooting points noted on the two page manual, but none of those worked and it became 'manual' trash can for last few days. Obviously, we were very disappointed and had no choice but to return it. Thanks to Amazon for no questions asked and full refund within couple of days. It may be just a bad piece, but we won't buy this again.

I also wanted to add that, for warranty to be effective, you have to fill the one page form included in the box and send it in mail to their (Nine Stars) address within 30 days of purchase. This was a surprise; I mean how many times do we do this just to make warranty effective for a product these days? Warranty should be automatic and, if they are worried about fraudulent claims, they should atleast have the option of warranty registration on their website. On an overall, not a happy ending!

Pilot Automotive SW-68T Racing Style Tan and Black Steering Wheel Cover
Pilot Automotive SW-68T Racing Style Tan and Black Steering Wheel Cover
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid product, December 7, 2011
It is my first steering cover, wanted to experience it and I really like this steering wheel cover on my Honda Accord. For first few days, it feels bit different, but I have been using it for few weeks now and have gotten used to it. It is very comfortable and does feel good on hands. Putting it on wasn't that hard either.

It sits well on the steering wheel with strong grip and doesn't slip at all. The color combination is good too, it will go with any biege/golden color vehicle.

Page: 1 | 2