Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Dora R. Fogle > Reviews

Browse

Dora R. Fogle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dora R. Fogle "Red*Dragon" RSS Feed (Lockhart, TX USA)

Louisiana Shifters: 800+ Pages Of Sexy Shifter Romance
Louisiana Shifters: 800+ Pages Of Sexy Shifter Romance
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her books!!!!, May 30, 2016
Vivian writes the best detailed erotic novels!!! Am a huge fan and will continue to buy her books...again and again!!

Rymemo 2016 Newest Universal Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Music Stereo Sports/running Headset Headphones Vibration Neckband Style for Cellphone (Purple-white)
Offered by Globalbox
Price: $79.99
5 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work well for very long, February 4, 2016
I bought this item and it worked really great. For about 30 days. Now I can only get voice from one earplug. The other earplug doesn't work. It was past the 30 days to return so I can return a product that is only half functions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2016 10:28 PM PST

Miracalis - Best Face Cream & Moisturizer With Advanced Anti Aging Wrinkle Formula. Clinically Proven To Reduce Wrinkle Depth, Smooth Fine Lines & Soften Skin. Cruelty Free, Hypoallergenic & Proudly Made in the USA
Offered by Miracalis Skin Care Ethos Nutraceuticals
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am loving this product! I am in my ..., October 12, 2014
I am loving this product! I am in my mid forties and I am seeing results after about two weeks of use! I will definitely order again.

WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Texturizing Balm 0.35 oz
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Texturizing Balm 0.35 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, March 5, 2014
It gives my hair body and shine...smells wonderful! ! I would definitely buy this product again! Cranberry mint is my favorite!

Weight Loss Hypnosis Cd : Lose Weight Faster using Hypnosis
Weight Loss Hypnosis Cd : Lose Weight Faster using Hypnosis

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck!, May 29, 2007
THis guys' voice I found annoying and the cadence with which he used to try to hypnotise you was the worst and found it more annoying than the other CD I purchased. He sounded like the actor doing the Visine commercial and that was not relaxing. I would not get this CD again or reccomend to anyone.

Hypnosis to Change your Life
Hypnosis to Change your Life
Price: $22.38
13 used & new from $18.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Self Hypnosis?, May 29, 2007
I listened to the CD for about 2.5 weeks and really found very little change in my eating behavior. I liked his voice and found the CD more soothing than the other one I purchased. Listening to it at bedtime I found that I slept faster and had a more restfull sleep..but as far as loosing weight...found no relief.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2011 4:28 PM PDT