Profile for Tina R > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tina R RSS Feed (LES, New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bar Keeper's Friend Soft Cleanser 13 oz Bottle (Set of 4)
Bar Keeper's Friend Soft Cleanser 13 oz Bottle (Set of 4)
Offered by My Great Goods
Price: $10.49
5 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great non abrasive cleaner, July 8, 2013
I use it in the bathroom, on my new sink, tile, toilet, etc. and it works very well, and doesn't scratch the surfaces.

Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop, includes 28.75 oz. Cartridge
Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop, includes 28.75 oz. Cartridge
Price: $39.76
25 used & new from $33.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and fun way to clean your floor, July 8, 2013
I just had a new hardwood floor installed in my apartment, and this mop and the cleaner work beautifully. You squeeze the handle, the cleaner comes out in a fine spray, and the mop goes over the area, and the floor is clean! So easy, and fun. No pails, squeezing out mop, drying mop....just squeeze and push!!!! The mop head can be washed.

My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection)
My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection)
DVD ~ Andre Gregory
Price: $25.49
20 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A movie everyone should own if they love the movie, July 8, 2013
This is the kind of movie one should see every six months or so.....I get something out of it every time I see it, and it brings me right into the present. It is brilliant.

World Imports 9096-89 Dark Sky Kingston Collection Wall-Mount Outdoor Sconce, Bronze
Offered by Showerdoordirect
Price: $62.27
8 used & new from $62.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light for terrace in city apartment, July 8, 2013
We put this light over the electric grill I bought, and it is perfect....lights up the area, was very reasonably priced.

The Writing Diet: Write Yourself Right-Size
The Writing Diet: Write Yourself Right-Size
by Julia Cameron
Price: $10.98
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for creative people, July 8, 2013
I loved this book, full of great ideas both for losing weight, and open up one's creativity. I do the morning pages every morning, and I ask myself the 4 questions everytime I open the frig. If you are serious about losing weight and keeping it off, this is the book.

Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur (Travel Guide)
by John A Vlahides
Price: $15.37
73 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good travel book, July 8, 2013
I bought it for an upcoming trip to the south of France, and like reading it to prepare for my visit. It is well written, includes what I am interested in, well organized. I will know more after I am there and check it against the reality as I experience it.

Ettore 10012 ProSeries Brass Squeegee, 12-Inch
Ettore 10012 ProSeries Brass Squeegee, 12-Inch
Price: $15.88
12 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great, and pretty, squeegee., May 30, 2013
I use it in my bathroom for my glass shower door, and it both does a great job, and looks pretty in the bathroom. It is actually fun to use, and then the doors don't get those water spots.

The Passage of Power: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Vol. IV
The Passage of Power: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Vol. IV
by Robert A. Caro
Price: $12.38
95 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fascinating!, May 30, 2013
I love this book. It tells me about stuff I never knew, as well as stuff I thought I knew about the politics of that time. I have read all the previous volumes of the Johnson biography, written so incredibly well by Caro, and I am now riveted by this one. I honestly think every citizen of the United States ought to have to read these books, so you become really clear about how it all works, and doesn't work. It is deep, truthful, enraging, inspiring, everything that most newspapers don't cover fully, or adequately, so you can understand what is really going on.

Bona Microfiber Cleaning Pad
Bona Microfiber Cleaning Pad
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works really well on my new floors, May 30, 2013
It is great, does a great job on my brand new floors. I love that it can be washed and reused, so it is really economical, and saves me shopping for replacements.

Microfiber Wonder Cloths 4 count Assorted Colors
Microfiber Wonder Cloths 4 count Assorted Colors
2 used & new from $129.49

5.0 out of 5 stars They really are "wonder" ful!, May 30, 2013
They are a pleasure to use, clean beautifully, thoroughly, rinse off well. I would never go back to an ordinary wash cloth after this. I use it in the kitchen on the countertops all the time, as well as lots of other surfaces.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3