Profile for I. L. Chilton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

I. L. Chilton RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TOMY Constructables Motorized Building Vehicle Playset
TOMY Constructables Motorized Building Vehicle Playset
Price: $17.49
28 used & new from $13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but it's too noisy and falls apart easily, November 20, 2010
Our 3-year-old son loves this toy, but it keeps falling apart. Also, the pieces are hard to put together. And the noise is just awful! I was very disappointed, but at least my son still ilkes it.

Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX with Monster Traction, Normal
Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX with Monster Traction, Normal
Offered by GNS Wholesale
Price: $261.95
3 used & new from $261.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Our son's favorite toy!, November 20, 2010
We got this for our son's 3rd birthday, almost a year ago. He still rides it whenever he is outside and loves it! It's held up great after all the wild rides he's had. We let him ride it at full speed (5mph) pretty soon after he got it, and now we wish it could go faster! Well worth the money, but probably won't last until he's 6 years old (we may get him something faster for his 5th birthday).
Comment Comment | Permalink

Christmas Carols: 15 Classic Christmas Carols for Children [VHS]
Christmas Carols: 15 Classic Christmas Carols for Children [VHS]
VHS
20 used & new from $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 20, 2010
My son and I both love this video, and it's a great way for both of us to learn Christmas songs (I was born and raised in Holland and don't know all the songs yet). Can't wait to play it again this year!

Little Chicken & Little Fox
Little Chicken & Little Fox
by Brigitte Sidjanski
21 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but son is not interested., November 20, 2010
I bought this book because I love chickens. But my 3-year-old son found it a little boring. The drawings are precious, and the story is cute (but of course very unrealistic).

Cybrtrayd J083 Firefighter Kit Chocolate Candy Mold with Exclusive Cybrtrayd Copyrighted Chocolate Molding Instructions
Price: $4.99
8 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 21, 2009
I used this mold to make chocolates for our son's fire truck party, they turned out great! I used the ladder mold to make 2 white chocolate ladders to put on the side of his fire truck cake, they came out great too!

A Friend Planting Seeds Is a Friend Indeed
A Friend Planting Seeds Is a Friend Indeed
DVD ~ Integrity Publishing
Offered by Media Zoom
Price: $12.95
20 used & new from $1.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Not crazy about this one, December 21, 2009
Our 3-year old son loves tractors, but this DVD does not interest him for more than maybe a few minutes. We like Amy Grant and Vince Gill a lot, but this cartoon seems boring to us and our son.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2011 10:10 PM PDT

Fisher-Price Rock, Roll 'n Ride Trike
Fisher-Price Rock, Roll 'n Ride Trike
Price: $34.26
29 used & new from $34.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Trike is way too hard to pedal, 3-year-old still can't reach the pedals!, December 21, 2009
We gave this trike to our son when he was 1, thinking he would be able to ride it soon. He is now 3, above average in height, and he can still barely reach and use the pedals. They are really hard to move, except maybe when going downhill. This trike may be ok for 3-4 year olds, but definitely not for younger kids. So if you want a trike that your 1-2 year old will be able to use, get a different one. That said, our son did always have fun pushing it all around the yard, and sitting on it and pushing with his feet. And it's durable, after 2 years he still has not been able to destroy it. Oh and the pushing handle is definitely too low if you're tall like me!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2012 8:40 PM PDT

Intex Swim Center Family Lounge Inflatable Pool, 90" X 90" X 26", for Ages 3+
Intex Swim Center Family Lounge Inflatable Pool, 90" X 90" X 26", for Ages 3+
Offered by life japanI will ship from Japan. We have 10000 traded in Japan.
Price: $143.22
23 used & new from $33.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pool!, August 10, 2009
We had this pool until 2 days ago, when one of our dogs was accidentally left in the yard and chewed it up. It's a wonderful pool, definitely big enough for the family. The seats are great, for adults to sit on, and for toddlers to jump off. It's nice and deep too (for a kiddie pool). After using it for a few months, it did have 2 small leaks in it, 1 in a seat and 1 in the bottom. We planned on fixing it, but our dog had other plans! We would love to get this pool again, but the price is a little steep for us (the first one was a gift). I would recommend this pool to anyone!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2011 3:46 AM PDT

Baby Einstein - Baby MacDonald VHS
Baby Einstein - Baby MacDonald VHS
VHS
Offered by THE BOOK WORM
Price: $21.98
24 used & new from $2.22

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, August 12, 2008
My 20-month old son loves this video! We've had it for a few months now and he still enjoys it every time! His favorite part is the handpuppets, but he gets excited over the tractors, the chickens, the children...basically everything in this video. And I love watching it too!

T-fal Encore Hard-Enamel 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black
T-fal Encore Hard-Enamel 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay set, August 12, 2008
I love this cookware set, the sizes of all the pans are great! The only things I don't like, are the lids for the saucepans. They are hard to clean and the top of the handle comes off all the time.
Update Sept. 2011: they are not durable at all. We got rid of the frying pans after about a year and the saucepans aren't looking good either. I expected better from T-fal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4