Profile for Dr. Steve > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr. Steve RSS Feed

The Compound Effect
The Compound Effect
by Darren Hardy
Edition: Perfect Paperback
48 used & new from $3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, January 27, 2011
I am a physician that leads a large organization of more than 500 people and I absolutely love this book. It was simple to read and understand and has applicable content that can be used immediately. As I applied the specific principles and routines in this book, my effectiveness and productivity improved drastically. I am more focused and balanced than I have ever been and I am moving closer to all my goals with absolute clarity and certainty. My new morning and evening routines have removed most of the stress and anxiety that I felt from being pulled in so many different directions throughout the day. I am happier and my wife if too. My life is in sync and it feels great. Thank you Darren for this amazing book.

The Power of Influence
The Power of Influence
by Ty Bennett
Price: $15.83
22 used & new from $7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 27, 2010
This review is from: The Power of Influence (Paperback)
I just finished reading Ty's book and love it. I have been studying academic material for the first 27 years of my life and received a doctorate several years ago. Since then, I have been studying personal growth material which I believe contains the principles of success and happiness. Ty's book encapsulates many of the ideas and principles that I have learned over the last 7 years in a very concise and easy to understand format. Invest a few days reading it and you will receive knowledge that will last you a lifetime. I have also had the privilege of seeing Ty speak many times; I always take away information that I can immediately apply to my business and my life.