Profile for DMac > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DMac RSS Feed

HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE GLOVE + POUCH AND travel size Argan Oil Leave In Hair Treatment. WORLDWIDE DUAL VOLTAGE 110v-220v
Offered by BeautyChange
Price: $39.99
14 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Flat Iron!, March 26, 2014
I haven't been much of a flat iron user before, but I started getting some natural (and frustratingly located) wave/curl in my hair. I have a cut-style that looks best with very straight hair. Since blowdrying with a brush didn't seem to maintain the straightening for very long, my stylist suggested a flat iron. I have loved how my hair looks when she flat-iron styles it, so I started researching and chose the HSI here.

It has been wonderful. My stylist said it's important to get one with temperature control, so that was a feature I specifically looked for. I keep the temperature at about 2/3 it's maximum (about 350 degrees) and it works perfectly. My hair keeps its perfect straightened shape all day, it's fast and easy, and it flattens out "fluffy" spots too.

Great buy. Great quality. No problems with shipping.

Rub On Relief® ⋆ #1 Clinically Proven Pain Relieving Ingredients ⋆ Fast, All-Natural Pain Relief Cream & Anti-Inflammatory [3 oz.] ⋆ No Harmful Toxins ⋆ Longer Lasting ⋆ Pleasant Scent ⋆ 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Offered by healthybackinstitute
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Effective!, January 1, 2014
I've been using this pain relief cream for about a year now. When I first started using it, I couldn't believe how well it worked. It has provided better relief for back, nerve and general muscle pain than prescription creams I've tried. It works best in conjunction with other remedies (I also get steroid shots and take a prescription for nerve pain). But it does really make a difference, significantly reducing pain levels. The most surprising effect is how well it works for nerve pain (sciatic, etc.), which doesn't respond well to general pain relievers. This cream has been a godsend.

Wellbee's Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour / Powder 2 LB.
Wellbee's Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour / Powder 2 LB.
Offered by WellBee's
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Almond Flour!, October 12, 2013
I've tried quite a few brands of almond meal/flour and Wellbee's is by far the best. Very finely ground. It is an amazing gluten-free substitute for baking!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2013 4:59 PM PDT

KMS California: HairStay Maximum Hold Aerosol Spray, 8.6 oz
KMS California: HairStay Maximum Hold Aerosol Spray, 8.6 oz
Offered by ASAP Beauty
Price: $15.84
15 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Hair Spray, September 12, 2013
I really like this hairspray. It does require a little more spray than others I've tried, but I love the hold and texture it gives. The biggest plus to me is that it doesn't set off my fragrance allergies. Most other hair sprays do. Although I like Aveda's firm hold spray more, this one is half the price. So if you are on a tight budget, but want a high quality spray, I think this is one of your best options.

Earth Therapeutics Purest Palm Body Brush 1 unit
Earth Therapeutics Purest Palm Body Brush 1 unit
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $8.99
27 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Body Brush - Easy to Use & Very Effective, February 18, 2011
I had never used a body brush before this one. I had no idea what a difference using this type of body brush could make. I was regularly using a moisturizing scrub in the shower and thought it was doing a great job. But the difference I saw after using this brush for about 2 weeks was amazing. I now have beautiful, silky, clear skin. No more bumps on my arms! I also use Hawaiian Tropics Firming Island Glow Daily Moisturizer after brushing - the combination has been amazing.

Staheekum Women's Silverton Slipper,Wheat,7 M US
Staheekum Women's Silverton Slipper,Wheat,7 M US
Offered by Bob Wards

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE These Slippers!!, February 5, 2011
These slippers are wonderful. Soft, warm and extremely comfortable. The rubber outsole is great for going outdoors too - it has great traction and is easy to clean. I am very picky about slippers and these are the first ones I have loved in a very long time. I got my pair here on amazon.com from Kotula's. The shipping was fast and when the pair I ordered first was a bit too small, they exchanged them for different size very quickly. My size advice: go a size bigger. I usually wear a 7 in all my shoes, but I needed an 8 in these slippers.

I've had these slippers for over a month. I really look forward to the 'ahhh' feeling of putting my feet into them as I get out of bed in the morning!

Marware Eco-Flip Leather Kindle Flip Case, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Marware Eco-Flip Leather Kindle Flip Case, Black (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
2 used & new from $3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Kindle Case!!, January 16, 2011
The Marware Eco-Flip Kindle case has exceeded all my expectations. It fits perfectly and has really handy functionality like the ability to hold the kindle in an upright reading position when the flip top is flipped to the back and set on a surface (the surface needs to have some friction - it doesn't work well on slick surfaces). I also really appreciate the hand strap that you can slip your hand through when reading the Kindle (see the photos under the main Kindle image). It gives an easy, very comfortable, secure one-handed reading grip (and provides great thumb positioning for the page turning buttons).

The Marware case also works well with the Verso Rechargeable Arc Light for Kindle. One of the grips that comes with the light fits perfectly over the top part of the case that tucks the kindle in. This is a fantastic Kindle light for night and low-light reading, and it is usb rechargeable so you don't have to buy batteries. I was thrilled that it works with this case so well.

I love the look of the case too. The leather exterior is high quality and professional looking. The interior looks quite a bit darker and not nearly as purple as the amazon example photos look. And I am very happy about the eco-processed leather.

I have owned the case for over a month and am extremely happy with it. It is a perfect match for my beloved Kindle!

KMS Hair Stay Maximum Hold Spray, 8.6 Ounce
KMS Hair Stay Maximum Hold Spray, 8.6 Ounce
Offered by Beauty Innovations
Price: $16.98
6 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars KMS Hair Stay is the best hair spray!, October 5, 2010
KMS Hair Stay has the best hold and the best light, natural fragrance of any hair spray I have ever used. I have sensitivities to a lot of fragrances and it is difficult to find a good hair spray that doesn't have a strong smell which sets off my allergies. KMS Hair Stay also goes a long way and is well worth the salon brand cost. (Of course you can get it for a great price on Amazon.)