Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for LaLoren > Reviews

Browse

LaLoren's Profile

Customer Reviews: 135

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LaLoren RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Ottavia e i Gatti di Roma - Octavia and the Cats of Rome: A bilingual picture book in Italian and English
by Claudia Cerulli

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book adults and children can enjoy., October 25, 2015
Lovely book I look forward to reading with my grandchild, as I try to relearn Italian and teach it to him.

woolmaster Women's Seasonless Wool Dress Pant 8 Dark Camel
woolmaster Women's Seasonless Wool Dress Pant 8 Dark Camel
Offered by Woolmaster
Price: $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, October 21, 2015
I'd been looking all over for lined wool pants. Time was, I could find them at most department stores. Now everything seems to be made so cheaply. These slacks are so nice I ordered two more pairs in different colors. The fit is great, and they hang beautifully. They come unhemmed, so don't plan to wear them out of the box. And unless you know what you are doing, I'd leave it to a professional. Just something to keep in mind.

Lavazza Espresso Intenso for Keurig Rivo System, 18 Count -0.26 oz Each, Pack of 2
Offered by Ctech
Price: $32.49
11 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't use this., April 10, 2015
Unfortunately I didn't realize this didn't work with all Kuerig models. Be sure to check it before purchase.

Tully's Coffee Italian Roast, K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Tully's Coffee Italian Roast, K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $34.19
8 used & new from $34.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Flavor, September 3, 2014
This is one of my favorites for the Keurig. Unfortunately, none of the Keurig coffees matches stove-top espresso, but I got hooked on the convenience of not having to deal with old grounds.

Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic (Extra Bold), K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers 24-Count
Offered by SAPIR TRADINGS
Price: $16.49
24 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bold Flavor, September 3, 2014
I favor the bold flavored coffees. This has always been one of my favorites. Buying in large sizes from Amazon is a great saving over the supermarket.

Anchor Hocking Glass Bowl Set - 10 pcs
Anchor Hocking Glass Bowl Set - 10 pcs
Offered by NextGen Source
Price: $29.95
26 used & new from $18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Space Saver, September 3, 2014
My husband and I just downsized and were looking for ways to save space in a much smaller kitchen. These are great because all the bowl take up no more room than the largest one. They are also attractive enough to use for serving. The largest one holds a pound of spaghetti thus allowing us to get rid of a larger ceramic dish. Before purchasing, I would suggest some thought of a exactly what your needs are. I believe there are sets that come with fewer small bowls.We have never used the very smallest sizes, but they have to constantly be moved to use the bowls we do use regularly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy and good quality, August 27, 2014
Good buy and good quality. However, I guess I wasn't expecting anything quite so large. My bad. I should have paid closer attention.

Zagg ZAGGfolio Case for Apple iPad 2, 3 & 4 With Bluetooth Keyboard - Metallic Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I use my iPad for everything with my Zagg, August 3, 2014
Good deal for the price. I had a Zagg keyboard for a couple of years. The only problem I had was that the case fell apart. I was looking to replace only that. To be honest, I got a keyboard and case for the price I thought would have been good for the case alone, so I'm not really complaining. It's just that it seems a waste to get rid of a perfectly good keyboard. Wish the case alone could be replaced.

Emeril's Big Easy Bold Coffee K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Emeril's Big Easy Bold Coffee K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Price: $14.65
18 used & new from $14.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste close to stovetop espresso, June 29, 2014
Even since getting my Kuerig as a Christmas present a couple of years ago, I've been looking for a bold taste to match the latte I made in my pot on the stove. This is pretty close, plus the price is right.

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Moisturizer, 1.7-Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $13.15
24 used & new from $6.50

2.0 out of 5 stars No better than a moisturizer with maybe an extra down side, February 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This cream made my skin appear smoother and more vibrant right after application, but so does my inexpensive moisturizer. Over the long term it did not rehydrate my skin or make it look any younger. I believe this product contains paraffin, which makes it feel heavier than regular moisturizers. I also started to see some blemishes after use. I can't say for sure if this was the cause, but it was enough for me to decide not to use it anymore.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14