Profile for ReinaNoir > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ReinaNoir RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
A Southern Belle: Forbidden
A Southern Belle: Forbidden
by The Black
Price: $9.59
10 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A Southern Belle: Forbidden, June 2, 2012
I originally read this book at the beginning of the year and forgot to post a review. I read it for the 2nd time - just to refresh my memory and I have to say this book is as stunningly erotic the 2nd time around as it was the first. I love The Black. He has this beautiful ability to convey specifics of time and space - whether it's a contemporary read - or takes place during the 1940's - you'll feel like a fly on the wall. His characters are so interesting and true to life - you'll be able to picture them perfectly in your mind. And, you'll want to know more about them when the book is finished. Loved this book!

Geraldine (Bedtime Erotica for Freaks)
Geraldine (Bedtime Erotica for Freaks)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Geraldine - Bedtime Erotica, February 14, 2012
Though not your typical erotic bedtime story, I thought Geraldine was entertaining and interesting. Geraldine - is definitely the bedtime story for you if you are looking for a little more "umph" Lexy Harper style!

Passion's Nectar (The Passion Series Book 1)
Passion's Nectar (The Passion Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars PASSION'S NECTAR, January 24, 2012
I'd like to spend an afternoon in The Black's imagination. He has consistently given me something to think about with every story that he's written. I thought Passion's Nectar was an interesting read and though it's definitely a short erotic fantasy, I could totally see this as a movie - it had a very "visual" feel to it. I am looking forward to Passion's Kiss.

Elle (Insatiable: Book One) (The Insatiable Series 1)
Elle (Insatiable: Book One) (The Insatiable Series 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elle - Insatiable Book One - Scintilating!, November 29, 2011
I really enjoyed this book. "The Black" has really impressed me. I love the way he allows you to not just be a vouyeristic reader but he also lets you get into the thought processes behind his character's actions. It not only propels the story - but it helps me as a reader enjoy it as thouroughly as he's written it. Awesome and I can't wait til Book Two is released.

Love My Way
Love My Way
Price: $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love My Way..., November 6, 2011
This review is from: Love My Way (Kindle Edition)
Wow! This book was both entertaining and informative. I liked the story and though I wasn't wild about a couple of the characters, overall I enjoyed the story. As a virtual "virgin" to the BDSM lifestyle, I learned much more from this book than I did from the other Bridget Midway titles I've read. Eagan was what (in my limited knowledge) I perceived a Dom to be. Ananda, however was a surprise. I liked her character very much because though she was conflicted about the Lifestyle - she didn't allow the conflict to intimidate her. By the end of the story, I was cheering for her. Good Job Ms. Midway!

Twisted Obsessions (SIN CITY HEAT SERIES Book 2)
Twisted Obsessions (SIN CITY HEAT SERIES Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TWISTED OBSESSIONS (Sin City Heat) by SK -ANOTHER SIZZLING READ!!!, October 5, 2011
The first 10 reviews for this book are not - I repeat NOT a fluke. This book fulfills all that the the first book in this series promised and delivered and then some. If you're looking for something that's going keep you up until you're finished - cause you won't be able to put it down - (nor will you be able to read it slowly to savor it because it's that good - I tried..) - then this book and this author - SK are what you're looking for.

The Doxy's Daybook: A Friday in Two Acts
The Doxy's Daybook: A Friday in Two Acts
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Doxy's Daybook - Very Entertaining!, August 9, 2011
Lively dialog and impressively hot erotica. All I can say is WOW! The Doxy Daybook -A Friday in Two Acts was worth the price of admission!

Downsized
Downsized
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Feelin' The Heat!!!, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Downsized (Kindle Edition)
Totally enjoyed this story! I read both versions, the shorter version in the "Summer Heat" anthology and this version. I thought the first version I read was good but, this extended version was hotter and more detailed. I liked the longer version waaayyyy better and even with the extended and more detailed version, I wanted more... I was sorry to see it end -Ms. Downlow always brings the steam!

Corporate Seduction
Corporate Seduction
by Bridget Midway
Price: $11.06
27 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Corporate Seduction Sizzles!, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Corporate Seduction (Paperback)
I really liked this book. Though I don't know much about the BDSM lifestyle, I think Corporate Seduction portrayed BDSM the way it's meant to be. Not scary - but seductive and SUPER HOT! Win and May's story was believable and the perfect backdrop for the combustible sex. I've read one other book by this author "Fascination Street" and I enjoyed it and I'm adding Bridget Midway's Corporate Needs to my tbr que.

Bedtime Erotica
Bedtime Erotica
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo H-O-T !!!!!, May 18, 2011
This review is from: Bedtime Erotica (Kindle Edition)
I so enjoyed this collection of Super HOT stories! Though I liked all of them, my favorites are "Double The Trouble" and "Oxford Blue" oh and "Sleeping Her Way To The Top" was like WOW! Lexy Harper knows how to tell a "bedtime story" and I definitely plan to add more of her books to my tbr que.

Page: 1 | 2