Profile for mfstutz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mfstutz RSS Feed (Spokane)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Townshop[TM] For - Samsung Galaxy Note Edge - Extreme Rugged Armor Hard Case + Flexible Silicon Gel Dual Layer Cover with U Shape Kickstand and Card Holder (Black) + Townshop[TM] Stylus Pen
Offered by Town shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute JUNK . . . poorly designed & executed, January 21, 2015
I seldom right reviews and 1 star reviews are reserved for the worst of the worst . . . this case is, literally, trash. Although the plastic/rubber design concept might work for other phones, it does NOT work for the Note Edge . . . mainly, BECAUSE of the edge! Because the rubber doesn't wrap around the edge and it is otherwise poorly attached, the rubber separates from the plastic case no matter how gently you squeeze out the kickstand. See the accompanying picture . . . but long story short: pulling the kickstand loosens the already poorly attached rubber, to the point of the case being beyond useless. You COULD glue the rubber . . . but that would mean you couldn't get the phone out of the case without peeling off the glued rubber. Just find another case . . . plenty of others to choose from.

Seagate Business Storage NAS 4-Bay Diskless Network Attached Storage Enclosure STBP100
3 used & new from $400.00

1.0 out of 5 stars READ THE OTHER REVIEWS . . ., June 15, 2013
In a word: FRUSTRATING!

Poor documentation (May as well have been none)
Poor interface (Doesn't work)
Poor selection of "certified" drives
Poor support (M-F working hours, seriously?)
Poor support (ZERO actual help on support site)

I buy thousands of dollars of tech gear a year for my business . . . considering the time spent, I should have paid the extra $300 for a NAS that works . . .

. . . and no . . . a post from Seagate tech support isn't going to help the fact that this thing is a POS. DON'T BUY IT . . . LOOK ELSEWHERE . . .

Honeywell YTH8320ZW1007/U Z-Wave Enabled Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell YTH8320ZW1007/U Z-Wave Enabled Programmable Thermostat
Price: $137.66
19 used & new from $89.42

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ADT, February 11, 2013
I gave this a review of 4 stars so as to not change the overall rating of this device. This device is NOT compatible with ADT Pulse security systems as of 2013/02/10. The following is the ONLY temperature unit compatible at this time. TZ45 Z-Wave Thermostat
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2013 8:31 AM PST

Electrified BL-FS200C SP.5811100235 Replacement Lamp with Housing for NEC Projectors
Offered by Electrified
Price: $63.00
2 used & new from $63.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great . . . in my OPTOMA projector . . ., September 27, 2012
I was concerned because it said "NEC Projectors" in the title, but listed my OPTOMA model as what it would fit . . . but . . . since Amazon's great at taking returns, and this item cost much less than the other one which was labeled OPTOMA in both the title AND the description, I felt confident enough to order it and try it.

It works PERFECTLY in my OPTOMA EP1691 projector.

To be honest . . . I probably could have just turned off the reminder feature in my projector. The old bulb still worked. I didn't really try and compare, so I don't know if the new bulb is brighter or not . . . although it does seem that it is.

I would suggest this to anyone needing a bulb: FIRST . . . just turn off the reminders and use it until it becomes unusable . . . THEN go ahead & order this bulb & replace your old one.

Five stars for working perfectly especially due to the good packing and, of course, arriving in one piece!

HTC 6425 Rezound GPS Car Dock Navigation Mount OEM in Retail Box Verizon
HTC 6425 Rezound GPS Car Dock Navigation Mount OEM in Retail Box Verizon
Offered by Dad Of Two
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.98

1.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT! I was not shipped a "Verizon OEM" product., September 27, 2012
I'm sure the Verizon OEM product is probably a great dock. I've several for previous phones . . . this, on the other hand, (a) didn't come in "Verizon OEM" packaging, (b) is clearly a knockoff, and (c) did not come with a Car Charger.

OK. For being a cheap knockoff, it still serves the purpose & I'm just going to use them. But LOWEST POSSIBLE RATING (would give ZERO stars if I could) for false advertising!

Seller that shows on order listing is "Sold by: World of Accessories Inc." however upon clicking the link, it takes me to the seller profile of "ShopCell". So there may be some sort of mixup on Amazon's side . . . or some shenanigans on the seller's side to manipulate reviews . . . but for whatever reason, I've paid good money (probably less than what the "real" version wholesales for) for a falsely advertised cheap knockoff without all the pieces (missing car charger plugin).

I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT . . . JUST BE SURE YOU DON'T BUY IT FROM:
*** World of Accessories Inc. ***
--- or ---
*** ShopCell ***

Targus Drifter II Backpack for 17-Inch Laptop, Black/Gray (TSB239US)
Targus Drifter II Backpack for 17-Inch Laptop, Black/Gray (TSB239US)
Price: $59.32
86 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST backpack for my ASUS G73J I've found!, July 12, 2012
This is a GREAT backpack . . . well organized . . . stands up well . . . comfortable . . . and best of all, it fits my ASUS Republic of Gamers G73JH-A1 17-Inch Gaming Laptop (Black). Although the ASUS does not fit in the actual computer pocket, it DOES fit in that compartment & sits nicely in next to it's backup: my HP G60.

BEST BAG I'VE FOUND for my purposes at ANY price!

AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case for Small Electronics and Accessories -Black
AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case for Small Electronics and Accessories -Black
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT basic case . . ., July 12, 2012
The little flap out pocket is a little funky & velcro COULD scratch stuff if I put delicate stuff in there . . . but I don't . . . so . . . no stars lost. I really do like this thing! Especially for the money . . . at around fifteen bucks, nothing else I've used beats it!

Valeo 900-20-1B Frameless ULTIMATE All-Season Wiper Blade - 20"
Valeo 900-20-1B Frameless ULTIMATE All-Season Wiper Blade - 20"
Price: $13.88
15 used & new from $8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good . . ., July 12, 2012
They were packaged well, installed easily, seem to work well . . . bought them on a special deal, as I wouldn't pay as much as the regular price for these . . . but no stars deducted for that.

4" x 1500' PVC Shrink Wrap Tubing 1500'/Roll
4" x 1500' PVC Shrink Wrap Tubing 1500'/Roll
Offered by JC Danczak
Price: $40.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great . . . is a good value!, July 12, 2012
Exactly as described, works great . . . pretty amazing, actually. Shrinks quickly, nicely & effectively with heat gun. Works well with my cutter/sealer: 12" Impulse Sealer - Cellophane Bag sealer

rooCASE Dual-View Multi Angle (Black) Leather Case for 4th Generation iPad with Retina Display / the new iPad 3rd / Apple iPad 2 (Automatically Wakes and Puts the iPad to Sleep)

1.0 out of 5 stars Oops: >> CRACK << (dang, my screen's broke), July 12, 2012
I bought a matching iPad case . . . my iPad 3 fell out of a bag I was holding about 2 feet above the cement . . . in this case . . . it landed on the corner and decimated the iPad. Although the iPad case is reasonably nice . . . it does not effectively protect the device. I HIGHLY suggest you find another way to carry and protect your iPad.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2012 3:10 PM PDT