Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for JJ > Reviews

Browse

JJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 519

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JJ "avid reader" RSS Feed (Meridianville, Alabama United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The More the Merrier
The More the Merrier
DVD ~ Charles Coburn
Price: $9.99
39 used & new from $8.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Charles Coburn is at his best, along with Jean Arthur & Joel McCrae, February 7, 2016
This review is from: The More the Merrier (DVD)
This movie is hilarious! Charles Coburn is at his best, along with Jean Arthur & Joel McCrae. I wish they still made movies as this today! Love it!

New Balance Women's Vazee Coast Running Shoe, Black/Coral Pink, 7.5 B US
New Balance Women's Vazee Coast Running Shoe, Black/Coral Pink, 7.5 B US
Price: $51.98
2 used & new from $51.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight & Comfortable!, February 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These New Balance shoes, size 7 1/2, are just what I needed! They fit true to size with lightweight socks, but would be a bit snug with thicker socks. They can easily go straight from the gym to shopping with no problem. The upper mesh keeps my feet cool even during a workout. They also are attractive! Very pleased with these shoes!

Stanley Men's Exploit Steel Toe Work Boot, Brown, 10.5 W US
Stanley Men's Exploit Steel Toe Work Boot, Brown, 10.5 W US
Price: $112.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Working Man's Boot, January 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Excellent boots for the working man. My husband said they are about the best, solid made work boots he has owned. You can see the quality in them when you pull them out of the box. They are a bit heavy, but as he said, they are a solid pair of steel toed boots. You can see they are designed to take the abuse of a working man. The sole is thick and has a low heel. They have ample cushion on the interior for comfort and back support. The boots are a bit more bulky than a lot of other work boots, but they are also superior to other work boots He has owned in the past. He also made it clear these are not the kind of boots you wear for a Sunday stroll. These are tough sturdy work boots that were designed for use on the farm or work site. We have a farm with large animals and I can tell you, a good pair of steel toe boots is a must for any man on a farm. You understand why the steel toe is a must the first time a horse steps on your foot. The boots have good tread on the sole, they don't clean out to easy but what boot with good tread does. There work boots they are supposed to be muddy and dirty. These boots do run a bit large, so keep that in mind when you order. All in all these are great work boots, they are a little heavy but My husband said he can handle a little extra weight if they continue to hold up.

RECARO Performance Racer Convertible Car Seat, Vibe
RECARO Performance Racer Convertible Car Seat, Vibe
Price: $247.49
3 used & new from $202.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Safe, January 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Alright. Let me start by saying that this is probably the coolest looking car seat we have owned. As cool as it looks, cool is not what makes this a five star car seat. The design is racer inspired which explains the cool looks of the seat. Now, let's look at why I gave it five stars. First off, this seat has more side wall protection than any infant or toddler seat I have seen. We currently own four other car seats and none have sides this deep. Second, the seat is not overly heavy but seems sturdy and very well built, which also speaks for the over all safety of the seat. The seat is quite high in the back which I like but could be an issue with some smaller vehicles. The head rest is adjustable so as baby grows you can adjust the head rest higher for added comfort and safety. Aside from the overall safety aspects of the seat, my favorite feature is the sewn in shoulder cushions that never have to be adjusted to sit on baby's shoulders. No matter what height the head rest is in the shoulder cushions are always where they are supposed to be. The safety harnesses are seemingly standard much like most car seats. The seat has dual cup holders which are good for some, we don't allow food or drinks in the vehicle but they are still a good feature for those who do. The seat also has adjustable recline and incline. This feature is a must for certain vehicles that do not have a lot of room between the front and back seats. Overall, I really like this seat. The seat has the nessary safety features with extra deep sides, it adjust in all the manners it needs to adjust for optimal comfort for baby, and should adjust to fit in most vehicles.

Philips SHB9250/27 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Black
Philips SHB9250/27 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Black
Price: $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound! Controls kind of Tricky!, January 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am very pleased with the sound of these Philips Wireless earphones. Music or audiobook, the sound is sharp and clear. The problem I'm having is the touch controls on the left side of the earphones. I keep having trouble getting volume, pause & stop right. They don't bother my ears & that is a plus since I have had earphones that were to tight or just didn't feel good on my ears. Once I master the controls I don't believe I'll have anymore problems. Very good earphones with clear, sharp sound at a reasonable price!

OPI Nail Lacquer, Barefoot in Barcelona, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
OPI Nail Lacquer, Barefoot in Barcelona, 0.5-Fluid Ounce
Offered by Beauty 4 Us
Price: $7.03
30 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!, January 17, 2016
I just love this color! It is a year round color......it goes with every season.

Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Marshal Rubble, Rocky
Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Marshal Rubble, Rocky
Price: $14.99
15 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves Anything Paw Patrol!, January 17, 2016
My grandson can't have enough Paw Patrol figures. I like that this was a three pack. These are a good size for taking places when he needs to be kept occupied. He loves them!

Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Chase's Deluxe Cruiser
Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Chase's Deluxe Cruiser
26 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves Paw Patrol!, January 17, 2016
My 4 year old grandson is all about Paw Patrol. He loves all of the Paw Patrol figures. He was thrilled with Chase's Deluxe Cruiser! Started playing with it immediately!

Celestial Lemon Zinger Tea - 18 ct
Celestial Lemon Zinger Tea - 18 ct
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $15.95
8 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, January 17, 2016
This is my favorite tea to order. It has a little zing to it. I don't need fresh lemon with this lemon zing tea. Very nice in the afternoon with a hot scone!

Amazing SpiderMan Movie Flip and Attack Cyber Lizard
Amazing SpiderMan Movie Flip and Attack Cyber Lizard
Offered by Toy Shippers
Price: $10.65
19 used & new from $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it!, January 17, 2016
My 4 year old grandson loves this. That's good for me....if he loves it, I love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20