Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for JJ > Reviews

Browse

JJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 471

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JJ "avid reader" RSS Feed (Meridianville, Alabama United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster, Sully
Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster, Sully
Price: $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SAFE AND SECURE, August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the car seat we have been looking for. Graco is one of the best names for safety in infant and toddler booster and car seats. The Nautilus 65 3-in-1 is exactly what we needed and wanted in a forward facing car seat. The 3 in one option makes it the last car seat we will need for our family vehicle. Baby can use it till he is big enough to no longer need a car seat or booster since this seat is both. The conversion from total seat to booster is very simple. The cover is easily removable and machine washable. So far it seems to be comfortable. I would prefer two cup holders but only one is ok. The head hight adjustment slides smoothly for easy transition as baby grows. We waited a while before going with this seat as it is only forward facing and even though it accommodates infants we preferred the rear facing for our infant. The seat is heavy and well built, it seems very sturdy and strong. We are very pleased with this seat for our baby.

Transformers Robots in Disguise Mega 1-Step Optimus Prime Changer Action Figure
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mega 1-Step Optimus Prime Changer Action Figure
Price: $29.49
8 used & new from $29.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves it, but........, August 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our four year old grandson is all about transformers & super heroes! He loves them all & Optimus Prime is no exception! He has no problems with this toy, but I do. It is rather flimsy feeling.....not made as they once were. It is not as easy to transform as it could be & Nana has to help quite a bit. The head also doesn't hold up and looks down instead of up. For the price I wouldn't buy this again but would look for one better made, although my grandson doesn't care about that & loves it.

Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier with Arginine Nitrate, 90 Count
Cellucor Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier with Arginine Nitrate, 90 Count
Price: $31.80
20 used & new from $28.50

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PUMPS, August 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have taken numerous preworkout supplements over the past five years or so, and almost all of them have contained arginine. All prworkout supplements these days seem to claim the same thing, crazy energy with crazy massive pumps that take your work out to the next level. In reality most of them are nothing more than caffine, some sort of creatine, and some type of vascular dialator. Most do not do what the label claims, other than give you energy due to the excessive amout of caffine. The problem is, caffine actually restricts blood vessels. So with an overload of caffine and the vascular dialator combination, the supplements are actually working against one another. One restricting and the other dialating, which one wins, both are proven to do what each supplement claims when taken alone. That's why I like this product, it's not a combination of ten different supplements claiming crazy workouts. Arginine nitrate is the main supplement in these capsules, a proven vascular dialator that allows more oxygen to the muscles. This product list all the ingredients on the back with MGs, unlike other products that just say proprietary complex and do not really tell you what your taking. This product does work better when taken on an empty stomach. I also like that this is a creatine free product, creatine works really well but I prefer not to take it. Take with water 20 to 30 min before workouts and you should notice a difference in the gym. According to WebMd and other websites, arginine has numerous other health benefits other than just helping build muscle. Arginine also has a few negative side effects that may effect some people, so be sure to research all supplements before you take them. Over all, this is a good prework out supplement.

Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Nuzzle Nest Sway Seat, Mason
Graco Pack 'n Play Playard with Nuzzle Nest Sway Seat, Mason
Price: $269.99
2 used & new from $269.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nap Time, Play Time, Any Time, August 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Let me start by saying, I wish that we had this 8 months ago when baby was born. This is the all in one pack and play. Baby loves it, we can place him in it, give him a few toys and plays until he falls asleep. It's great for when mom has to get house work done and can't keep an eye on him. Baby is crawling and pulling him self up and getting into everything, he requires your full attention. Now I can place him in his Pack 'n Play Playard and let him do his thing with out having to worry if he is getting into any thing while I'm not looking. He has already out grown the swaying Nuzzle Nest. We purchased one after he was born and he loved it but has gotten to big for it. Baby is 8 months and wearing 12 to 16 months clothes so that will tell you he is big for his age. An average sized baby should still be able to use the swaying Nuzzle Nest at 8 months. The changing table is also great, something we also wish we had months ago. The Pack 'n Play Playard also comes with an accessory attachment for diapers, wipes, ect and a singing, nature noise, vibrating, night light box which also attaches to the side. The pack and play folds very easily, just push the buttons on the side and pull the stap under the mattress. It folds perfectly to fit in the easy carry bag which should fit easily under most standard beds or cribs. This Graco Pack 'n Play Playard is a must for all new parents and parents with toddlers. Excellent for play time, nap time, and traveling. Highly recommend. Baby loves it, mom and dad love it.

BLACK+DECKER BL6010 Performance FusionBlade Digital Blender, Stainless Steel
BLACK+DECKER BL6010 Performance FusionBlade Digital Blender, Stainless Steel
Price: $104.49
6 used & new from $104.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful & Quiet!, August 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This blender takes care of business! It blends like a dream. Frozen fruit? No problem! Ice? No problem! Raw greens mixed in with frozen fruit? Awesome, smooth smoothie! No little bits of kale, spinach,or chard, which are the greens I use in my smoothie. I've mixed a pear, banana, frozen blueberries, mango, strawberries & cherries & the greens.........it comes out smooth & creamy! I also love the personal size blender jar....very handy. A very big plus is that it's quiet! I've heard some that sound like a jet engine taking off. I haven't made anything but smoothies with it but have no doubts it can do everything they say it can. 5 really big stars!

Black bear
Black bear
Offered by theBIGzoo
Price: $11.32
2 used & new from $11.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons love!, August 10, 2015
This review is from: Black bear (Toy)
Our grandson loves these toys. He has several & they are next to impossible to break or tear up. That is good when you have little ones!

Batman Power Attack Airblade Batman Figure
Batman Power Attack Airblade Batman Figure
Offered by KnifeMeetsFork
Price: $14.95
9 used & new from $9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it!, August 10, 2015
Our 4 year old grandson loves this batman! My only gripe is that the wings come off very easily and are constantly getting lost, which means that we are constantly looking for them! Overall a good toy which makes our grandson very happy!

George Foreman GFO201R Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Red
George Foreman GFO201R Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Red
Price: $79.99
5 used & new from $67.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this handy grill!, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have had a George Foreman grill before, but found it too small & it soon made its way to a yard sale. Not this George Foreman! It's great for our extended family. It easily grills 12 hamburgers at one time. So far, we have used it in the kitchen on the counter. We tried the base and found it to be very safe and secure......no fear of tipping over. It is electric, so having small children in the house, make sure the cord is not in a trip area. We used it three times in the first week of having it & loved the ease of use. Of course, you don't get the charcoal taste, but we found that we didn't mind. The first time we used it we grilled chicken breast. They were juicy and delicious! I thought afterward, looking at the grill, that it might be a problem cleaning but not so! I allowed it to cool & poured some hot water over it and simply used a paper towel to wipe it good......it cleaned right up. We have also grilled pork chops and vegetables, such as asparagus. It worked great. We enjoyed the ease of cooking & the ease of cleanup. It is rather big, but we are fortunate to have the counter space to leave it out. It's attractive enough to not be an eyesore. I can see that this grill be very used in our family! 5 stars!

Bissell 1544A PowerFresh Lift-Off Pet Steam Mop
Bissell 1544A PowerFresh Lift-Off Pet Steam Mop
Price: $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean, Fresh, and Shining. The All In One Steam Mop, August 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have had the Bissell Power Fresh Pet Steam Mop for about 3 weeks now and am extremely impressed. I have 4 pets in the house, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. A good vacume and a good steam mop are a must. I have no carpet in my house, all wood and tile. The beauty of this mop is that it does so much more than just clean floors. The steamer itself is detachable for easy use with its attachments. So far I have cleaned the grout on my tile floors with the grout cleaner, cleaned my windows with the window attachment and cleaned the floors of my house with the mop itself. I have only utilized three of the attachments that come with this steam mop. There is a carpet attachment, a hose attachment for added reach and a wrinkle attachment for clothes which I look forward to using over the traditional iron. There are also numerous different steam brushes for shining and cleaning so many different things around the house such as brass, ect. Also the power cord is much longer than other steam mops. So far this steam mop has out performed the competition, I also own a shark steam mop which does a great job, but does not perform as well as this Bissell. This Bissell product just does more and out performs the competition plain and simple. Absolutely recommend this Steam Mop.

Extreme Max 3005.0089 Complete Tire Changing System, Silver
Extreme Max 3005.0089 Complete Tire Changing System, Silver
Price: $86.27
2 used & new from $68.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tire changing kit, August 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All in one tire changing kit. I got this tire changing kit to put in a car that was recently purchased that did not come within a jack or tire tool. This kit comes in its own metal carry box that not only fits under most seats and all trunks but bolts to the tongue of most trailers. Most trailers come with a spare but not with a tire tool, this kit comes with a four way tire tool that fits most every lug. The four way tire tool is a feature of this kit that sets it apart from other kits, the tool folds down to fit nicely in the metal carry box. The jack is a standard scissor jack and performs like any other. This is a great all around kit for the car or for the trailer. I would use the four way from this kit before I use the standard tire tool that comes standard with other vehicles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20