Profile for M. Mills > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Mills RSS Feed

The Worship Medley (There Is Nothing Like/Glory To God Forever) (Live)
The Worship Medley (There Is Nothing Like/Glory To God Forever) (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful song!, November 26, 2013
Beautiful song! It's all in the song I'll love you forever because God deserves it! He is worthy of all our praise

The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? ( Expanded Edition)
The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? ( Expanded Edition)
by Rick Warren
Price: $17.35
268 used & new from $1.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding our purpose is important!, November 26, 2013
It's better to live life with a purpose than to just exist. This book is a guide to finding our purpose in life. It makes us think of all the areas in our life and how we are using them to glorify God. This book is a must read!

Not My Own
Not My Own

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Not My Own (MP3 Music)
This song reminds us that we need The Almighty God for everything and that we belong to Him and only Him.

My Worship (remix)
My Worship (remix)
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 5, 2012
This review is from: My Worship (remix) (MP3 Music)
As the song says You are my worship, meaning how we worship God shows who and what God is to us. So during praise and worship, that is the time to show God how vital He is in our lives.

My Worship Is For Real
My Worship Is For Real

5.0 out of 5 stars This song is a blessing, September 20, 2012
This review is from: My Worship Is For Real (MP3 Music)
It mainly saying when and how someone worships God it's based on the awesomeness of God. It just takes you right into worship.

It All Belongs to You
It All Belongs to You
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Song, August 8, 2012
This review is from: It All Belongs to You (MP3 Music)
This song is powerful. It acknowledges that everything we have is because of God. This is soo true!! It's a great reminder of who God is.

Board of Certification Study Guide for Clinical Laboratory Certification Examinations, 5th Edition (BOR Study Guides)
by Patricia Tanabe
Price: $80.75
34 used & new from $57.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, April 12, 2011
This book is a good review for the boards. It asks questions from every area in Clinical Laboratory which helps the student in identifying any area there needs to be further review. It also helps in certain sections where it explains the why the answer choice is correct.

Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married
Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married
by Gary D Chapman
Price: $7.98
200 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!!: Creates open communication, October 7, 2010
This book gave wonderful topics that should be discussed before marriage from who will do daily house chores to how to show and receive love from your spouse. These are things he mentions that should be discussed before saying I do so that you have your eyes wide open when you enter into marriage. It creates open communication with your spouse which is a very important part of the relationship (assuming is not good enough, questions need to asked for clarification).

Songs of Deliverance
Songs of Deliverance
by Marilynn Griffith
53 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is AWESOME!!!!, September 6, 2010
This review is from: Songs of Deliverance (Paperback)
This is a good follow up to the first book Rhythms of Grace. It is full of suprises that makes you not want to put the book down. The last few chapters are the best!!!! Good job Mrs. Griffith! I love a good love story and with God involved it's even better!!!!!

Essential Evidence-based Medicine with CD-ROM (Essential Medical Texts for Students and Trainees)
by Dan Mayer
Price: $61.72
59 used & new from $27.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, February 14, 2010
The chapters are nice and short. So it's an easy read and explains the information very well.