Profile for bkl7891 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bkl7891 RSS Feed (Palo Alto, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment Starter Set: Treatment + Shampoo + Conditioner + Leave-In Conditioner - Liquid Keratin - Hair Care - 4pcs
Offered by SpaSourceOnline
Price: $28.49
5 used & new from $28.48

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, December 24, 2014
I was very skeptical when I bought this product, but I am SO glad that I tried this. My natural hair WAS tight and frizzy corkscrews. After purchasing I read the instructions that came with the products, and then watched an instructional video that was on the liquid keratin website. I followed the instructions to a T:
I washed my hair with the keratin shampoo. Left the treatment in my wet hair for 30 mins. Blowdryed and then straightened. Kept my hair straight for 72 hours and then showered with the keratin shampoo, and conditioner, then applied the leave in conditioner to my wet hair. Then I air dried and could not believe the results! My hair is still curly, but the curls are looser, softer, and less frizzy.
The best way that I can describe the change in my hair is that before this treatment I would have had to apply a quarter pound of gel and leave in conditioner to get my hair looking as tame and manageable as it looks now. This treatment took out the poof and 'triangle head' out of my hair.
I still have some frizz and will add a little mousse after my next shower, but my hair looks and feels much softer. No more crunchy curls for this customer!
Also, I have plenty of product left over for probably 3 more treatments.

Camry Digital Body Scale Weight Ultra Slim with Large 3.6 Inches LCD Display (White)
Offered by Camry Scale Store
Price: $29.98
3 used & new from $16.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, October 12, 2014
I've had this for a couple months and still pleased. Arrived on time and looks like the photo. Fairly accurate.

Parisian Pet I Love Mommy Dog T-Shirt, Medium
Parisian Pet I Love Mommy Dog T-Shirt, Medium
Offered by EF-Three
Price: $3.50
14 used & new from $2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 12, 2014
Size M fits my 8 pound yorkie nicely. Arrived on time and looks just like the picture.

Loving Pets Dolce Diner Dog Bowl, Small, 1 Pint, Espresso
Loving Pets Dolce Diner Dog Bowl, Small, 1 Pint, Espresso
Price: $8.98
9 used & new from $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, October 12, 2014
Perfect size for my 8 pound yorkie. Shipped on time and looks just like the photo. It's also dishwasher safe.

Infoband Child Safety ID Wristband - Blue Crocodile
Infoband Child Safety ID Wristband - Blue Crocodile
Offered by EAR BAND-IT/PUTTY BUDDIES
Price: $8.99
7 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, October 12, 2014
Bought for my toddler to wear while on a beach vacation. Used a ball point pen to write in his name and my phone number, but it had faded by the end of the week - maybe due to the sun and sand. Maybe I should have used a permanent marker.

NCAA Stanford Cardinal Cotton Lycra Dog Tank Top, X-Small
NCAA Stanford Cardinal Cotton Lycra Dog Tank Top, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 12, 2014
Bought an x small for my 2 year old 8 pound yorkie. Fit great and is very stretchy. Arrived on time and looks just like the photo.

Stearns Kids Puddle Jumper Basic Life Jacket, Orange (fits kids 30-50 lbs)
Stearns Kids Puddle Jumper Basic Life Jacket, Orange (fits kids 30-50 lbs)
Price: $19.99
13 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 12, 2014
My toddler's been using this for a long time and I'm so glad I bought this. He's only two and can swim across my small pool by himself. Great fid!

Fly Bike® Foldable Indoor/Outdoor Toddlers Glide Tricycle - Blue
Fly Bike® Foldable Indoor/Outdoor Toddlers Glide Tricycle - Blue
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, October 12, 2014
Easy to adjust and fold down. Bought it for my son's first birthday, he turns two soon and he still loves it. Great buy!

Sterling Silver with Yellow Gold Flashed Bezel Set Rainbow Moonstone Ring, Size 6
Price: $33.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful., October 12, 2014
Been wearing for 2 months and the stone fell out.

Pawz Road Leopard Pet Leash Collar Harness Set (Blue, S)
Pawz Road Leopard Pet Leash Collar Harness Set (Blue, S)
Offered by Sweet Pet
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here!, October 12, 2014
Size S fits my 8 pound 2 year old yorkie very nicely. I'm happy with how the harness is very easy to adjust, but doesn't loosen while my dog is wearing it. Arrived on time, in the correct size, and looks just like the picture.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5