Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for K. Bullard > Reviews

Browse

K. Bullard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Bullard RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
EnviUs SnapCube - Snap & Stackable Storage Case for Rainbow Loom + Arts & Crafts - Blue
Offered by InSassy
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2015
works great for rock collecting

NAIL TEK Regular Size Crystal File with Free Blue Case
NAIL TEK Regular Size Crystal File with Free Blue Case
Offered by Mighty Gadget (USA Merchant)
Price: $9.50
11 used & new from $8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2015
love these files, last forever...if you don't lose them, that's why I got two this time

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars very fitted and small, June 20, 2014
Bought for my Dad who likes more athletic styles, this is too tight and runs short on him. He prefers things to be roomy and not so fitted. This sweater in both Large and XL seemed way too tight and short for him.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 7:21 PM PST

Sojourn Shampoo Moisture 33.8oz/975ml
Sojourn Shampoo Moisture 33.8oz/975ml
Offered by ASAP Beauty
Price: $37.62
9 used & new from $31.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shampoo for my curly dry hair, June 20, 2014
I have thin curly dry hair and this shampoo doesn't strip it. It gets rid of the any product that I had in my hair but leaves it soft. Subtle fragrance is nice and clean. My hubby took it from me, now I have to get more for me! Great on thin straight hair too, no buildup and color doesn't fade.

Sojourn Conditioner Moisture 33.8oz/975ml
Sojourn Conditioner Moisture 33.8oz/975ml
Offered by ASAP Beauty
Price: $39.35
7 used & new from $32.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Best conditioner for my curly hair, June 20, 2014
I have thin curly hair with a pretty dry texture, this has been wonderful. Conditions without weighing it down. Easy to put through hair, doesn't take a lot. Rinses out quickly but leaves the softness behind. My curls look great and my color doesn't fade! Love this stuff, even love the fragrance that is very subtle. Wish I could find it in salons in MI.

BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Blue
BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Blue
Offered by ROCKLAND SUPPLEMENTS
Price: $9.49
10 used & new from $9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do what I needed it to, June 20, 2014
It's okay if I have to go without a blender, but my protein shake tastes gritty without the blender. I need it to grind up the protein better I guess. Just doesn't work with my shakes.

Justin's Nut Butter Natural Maple Almond Butter, 16-Ounce Plastic Jar (Pack of 3)
Offered by excellent organics and more
Price: $44.99
4 used & new from $44.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Best almond butter!, June 20, 2014
Love this, buy it by the case if I can find it for the right price! I eat this everyday with an apple as a snack! Great texture, hardly ever have to stir it, and has just enough sweetness with the maple. Don't let the Maple stop you, I truly can't tell it is maple.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quick laces, February 14, 2011
Great for hiking boots, no need to worry about laces coming loose or needing to be retied! Reflective ones are great for running shoes too!

Mens Genuine Eelskin Leather Trifold Wallet (Black)
Mens Genuine Eelskin Leather Trifold Wallet (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband's favorite, February 14, 2011
I get my husband an eel skin wallet every three to five years. This one is really doing well, it will be longer than that when I need to reorder! Great quality!

Christmas Window Art (Klutz: Window Art)
Christmas Window Art (Klutz: Window Art)
by Editors Of Klutz
Edition: Spiral-bound
15 used & new from $26.18

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 yr old art project, February 14, 2011
My 5 yr old loves doing the window art kits. The only thing is they take too long to dry for her!

Page: 1 | 2