Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for P. Farraday > Reviews

Browse

P. Farraday's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Farraday "emmapaz" RSS Feed (Phila. PA)

Between the World and Me
Between the World and Me
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, February 5, 2016
Loved his perspective and honesty from the soul. A must read.
Gives insight that is not understood unless lived. Appreciated the conviction.

Moshulu
Moshulu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 9, 2015
This review is from: Moshulu
Always one of our favorites!

Society without God: What the Least Religious Nations Can Tell Us About Contentment
Price: $15.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, September 23, 2013
I really enjoyed reading this one. It was a bit repetitive which became annoying, but overall the reasons he posits were worth exploring.

Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally innappropriate!, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Cards Against Humanity (Toy)
Totally Innappropriate, But hysterical! We played with a group of friends and were laughing uncontrollably. The fun part was trying to come up with the most creative responsesNC-17 for sure!

Totoro: Soft Gray Totoro Plush Slippers
Totoro: Soft Gray Totoro Plush Slippers
Offered by usBuyHere(from HK)
Price: $11.25
3 used & new from $11.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but wear easily, October 30, 2012
I am a women's size 8, and they fit me just fine, except maybe in the back a little bit. They are adorable and I love them!!! The only downside to these slippers is that the padding in the heel wears down very easily. After one day of tidying up my house, the padding at my heels were almost completely flat. I have owned these slippers for about 4 months now, and there hasn't been much wearing down since them even though I wear them almost every day, and the heels are not worn down to the point that they are floppy with no support. I just would not suggest purchasing them if you enjoy doing chores in slippers. They are best as lounge slippers for lazy days when you watch tv, movies, or read books.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature Approved., October 30, 2012
I worked at a summer camp a year ago as a camp counselor and ran out of shirts, so I ran to Walmart and picked up this cotton masterpiece. It is extremely comfortable and absorbs sweat adequately.
Not only is it functional as a tee-shirt, but it is also nature approved. I often took my campers on nature hikes and every time I did, I made sure to wear my The Mountain Kittens Tee. Before this shirt, many of my nature hikes were disappointing, even my lute failed to attract wildlife for my little campers to experience. However, as soon as I wore my The Mountain Kittens Tee, every nature hike turned into a safari!
Beavers
Eagles
Toads
Deer
Mountain Lions
blue jays
Heron
Otters
EVEN A MAMA AND BABY GRIZZLY BEAR.
All were attracted by the natural allure of my tee. And what was even better was that the docile disposition of the adorable kittens tamed any beast that came near. My campers got to pet BEARS. I received so many positive reviews from parents that my camp gave me a substantial raise in pay, and brought in so many new campers this summer the camp was able to afford a Ferris wheel.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2014 7:29 PM PDT