Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for K. Rumrill > Reviews

Browse

K. Rumrill's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Rumrill "Mom o' two" RSS Feed (East Randolph, Vt United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Matrix Oil Wonders oil conditioner 6.8 oz
Matrix Oil Wonders oil conditioner 6.8 oz
Offered by Lucky Girl.
Price: $7.99
33 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, August 29, 2015
I love this stuff! I color my hair and it was dry. Tried the Moroccan oil but this with their leave in oil and my hair has been so soft and easy to style. Highly recommend.

Original Folding Trunk Organizer by Picnic at Ascot - Houndstooth
Original Folding Trunk Organizer by Picnic at Ascot - Houndstooth
Price: $41.81
10 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this for the trunk of my car, April 22, 2015
I like this for the trunk of my car. Wish the openings were a little bigger but it is very sturdy and keeps everything from sliding around in the trunk. I would recommend and am thinking of getting another!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased these as I did not want long cords ..., February 26, 2015
I purchased these as I did not want long cords all over my desk at work. I have one for the desk, one in my car and one in my purse with a portable charger and have had no problems with any of them.

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional (NV356E)
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional (NV356E)
Price: $169.99
35 used & new from $80.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Suction at its best., December 10, 2014
Vacuum is a work horse and has great suction, however, because of the great suction I have had to already replace the filters. After washing them twice they did not seemt to hold up well. The construstion is good but the hose is very stiff and not very long. Even with the fact you can remove the motor part so you are not carring around the whole assembly, it would be nice to have a longer hose with more flexibility. Overall I would recommend the vacuum but make sure you get some extra filters!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, January 26, 2013
Did not work. Stated on the back it is for use in China! Wasn't much money so I won't bother to try and return it but very disappointed.

Calphalon Electric 10-Cup Quick Brew Thermal Coffeemaker
Calphalon Electric 10-Cup Quick Brew Thermal Coffeemaker

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it alot!, May 3, 2012
I read many of the reviews but purchased this coffee maker even though it did not have the highest marks. I really like the machine and so far have no complaints. The only thing I would recommend that they improve is the way the lid sits but other than that it has some nice features. Enjoy the water resevoir in the back as opposed to having to fill the machine by pouring the water in. It is quick and the coffee comes out hot. I have dumped coffee several hours later and it is still steaming. One review complained about not being able to find water filters, try those made to fit the Cuisinart coffee makers, they fit just fine. I would recommend the product highly.

Magic Tree House Volumes 17-20 Boxed Set: The Mystery of the Enchanted Dog
Magic Tree House Volumes 17-20 Boxed Set: The Mystery of the Enchanted Dog
by Mary Pope Osborne
Price: $11.16
89 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Encourages to read, January 12, 2012
I started this series with my then 6 year old son. Since we started we have been adding to his collection for birthdays and christmas. He loves the stories and has learned some interesting facts that he loves to share with everyone. It is the perfect reading level for him. I highly recommend the series.

Apple iPod nano 8 GB Purple (5th Generation)  (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod nano 8 GB Purple (5th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
22 used & new from $43.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for Music lovers, January 9, 2010
We bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves the fact that it also has a built in camera and can take videos. The external speaker is nice and the sound quality is great. She is able to easily get around the menus and overall loves it. The only flaw we have found is the battery life is not very long. She needs to charge it every night but beyond that it has worked out well. I also recommend purchasing the wall charger as it makes it easier find a place to charge it.

iHome iHM7 Rechargeable Mini Speaker for iPod (Black)
iHome iHM7 Rechargeable Mini Speaker for iPod (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to have it, October 19, 2009
I saw one at a party and was impressed by the sound and how small it was. The only problem I have is that it can only be charged through an USB port on the computer. I love it because I can use it with the iPod or with our portable DVD player. I would highly recommend!

LeapFrog: Learn&Groove Activity Station
LeapFrog: Learn&Groove Activity Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but may not be worth the money, January 19, 2005
I bought this for my son who seems to enjoy the activities but as we all know with in a couple of weeks they grow old. My main complaint is that for the price there are really only five stations on this. In order to add or switch out a toy you need to remove one of their toys or activities. I guess my feeling is that the design could be better. It is fun for him at this point and that is what is important.

Page: 1 | 2