Profile for mr. mom loves kindle fire > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mr. mom loves kindle fire RSS Feed

FSI: Programmatic (Brazilian) Portuguese 1 (24 CDs/Book)
FSI: Programmatic (Brazilian) Portuguese 1 (24 CDs/Book)
by Foreign Service Institute
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $149.95
2 used & new from $88.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio-Forum is the "gold standard" for Foreign Service Institute (FSI) Courses!, February 21, 2014
Audio-Forum has a long history of working with Foreign Service Institute (FSI) authors and instructors. In the 1970s, the FSI contracted audio-recording work on FSI Courses with Audio-Forum. Audio-Forum then became the first publisher of FSI language courses for the general public. For 40 years, Audio-Forum has been the original and most trusted source for Foreign Service Institute language programs. Audio-Forum holds very high standards when it comes to publishing, presentation and packaging. Don't be fooled by other low-class operators!

Where's My Water?
Where's My Water?
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fun Physics Game!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Where's My Water? (App)
I really enjoy playing this game with my 4 year old daughter. Fun levels and very challenging puzzles. We take turns playing each level and have a blast!

Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the most fun tower defense game, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Plants vs. Zombies (App)
I never liked tower defense games until I played Plants vs. Zombies. So much fun. Cant stop playing. Easy going yet very challenging game.

Kid Science: Frog Dissection
Kid Science: Frog Dissection

5.0 out of 5 stars Good instructional frog dissection videos, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Kid Science: Frog Dissection (App)
Good instructional frog dissection videos. Very professionally done and now we don't have to work with the real thing! Steps are precise and well documented.

Play & Learn French - Speak & Talk Fast With Easy Games, Quick Phrases & Essential Words

5.0 out of 5 stars worked as good as play and learn Japanese, January 19, 2012
I previously bought play and learn Japanese, since the kids enjoyed playing with it. Frenchs works just as good too. Must have been older versions with bugs, but the new version seems to work fine on my Kindle Fire.

Play & Learn Japanese - Speak & Talk Fast With Easy Games, Quick Phrases & Essential Words
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very encouraging app for kids to learn Japanese, January 19, 2012
This is a very fun app for kids to learn Japanese. The game mode is very fun for even adults to play. You feel like you are playing but learning Japanese. I think I downloaded the latest version. Didn't hear any audio clipping like others did. Worked fine for me.

Dog Training
Dog Training

5.0 out of 5 stars great tips on dog training!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Dog Training (App)
I found some great dog training tips on this app. Some tips that I didnt know about. The video clips worked geat on my Kindle Fire.

City Mysteries HD - Fun Seek and Find Hidden Object Puzzles
City Mysteries HD - Fun Seek and Find Hidden Object Puzzles
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hidden Object Puzzles - very challenging!, January 19, 2012
works great on my Kindle Fire. Classic Hidden Object Puzzles. I found the hidden object games very challenging yet had a classic feel to it. No storyline or plot though.