Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Roger > Reviews

Browse

Roger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roger RSS Feed

Swiss Legend Men's 20067-01 Commander Collection Chronograph Black Dial Black Rubber Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good looking watch!!!, July 19, 2011
To be honest, when I received this watch and opened the box, it seemed a little bigger than I was expecting. But after putting it in my wrist... It was perfect. I loved it.

This watch is for people who likes big, and a little heavy, watches.

It has an excellent build quality and gives the impression that it is going to last for a decade or more.

I constantly receive complements about it.

Love this watch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2011 6:16 PM PDT

Fisher-Price Rainforest 1-2-3 Musical Gym (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Fisher-Price Rainforest 1-2-3 Musical Gym (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Gift, Toys and Party Favors
Price: $34.99
56 used & new from $34.78

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew love this "toy", July 8, 2011
We (me and my wife) bought this for our nephew a few months after he was born. He loves it. It really entertains him. His parents love it to, because it is an educative toy and helps with the development of the child.

Great purchase.

Sennheiser RS110 Over-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones
Sennheiser RS110 Over-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones
Offered by 8th note
Price: $69.89
24 used & new from $33.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice surprise, July 8, 2011
At first I wasn't expecting a really good sound quality from a wireless headphone, but this one really surprised me. I basically use it to play my XBOX 360 games in my living room, but eventually I plug in my mobile to listen to some music while I'm taking care of stuff inside my house. Everywhere I go the sound quality remains awesome, even in places with some interference or far from the transmiter, the sound quality is still very good.

The only "problem" is the size of the headphone. It's a little big and a heavy, but once you get used to it, you won't even care.

Really nice purchase.

MEE audio M9P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone (First Generation)
MEE audio M9P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone (First Generation)
Offered by OneDealOutlet Online
Price: $23.20
4 used & new from $22.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap yet awesome earphones, June 18, 2011
I use these earphones everyday, almost 6 hours. straight. They're great. The sound quality is very good. The sound isolation is good but could be better. For the price, I would say it's one of the best earphones i've ever had.

IOGEAR USB 2.1 Bluetooth Micro Adapter (GBU421)
IOGEAR USB 2.1 Bluetooth Micro Adapter (GBU421)
Offered by HQ Tech
Price: $39.95
5 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, January 11, 2011
This is the best bluetooth adapter I had the opportunity to use. Worked flawlessly in my Ubuntu notebook. Worth every penny.

Fossil Men's CH2573 Decker Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch With Black Silicon Band
Price: $88.25
9 used & new from $80.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, October 11, 2010
Only 65 dollars for this watch is a bargain. It's beautiful, has a good size (not too big nor small), not too heavy. Silicone band feels comfortable and doesn't let the watch loose on your wrist. Chronograph works perfectly.

11 year warranty makes it even better.

This is my first Fossil watch and definitely not the last.

Excellent deal.