Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for aurora > Reviews

Browse

aurora's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

aurora "owner of stuff" RSS Feed (pacific northwet)

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 (8-Inch) Smart Shell Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature, Blue
Offered by Fintie
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Cover folds to create a handy little ..., May 3, 2015
Arrived fast! Great price. Cover folds to create a handy little stand. won't protect it if it gets run over, but it will keep it from slipping out of my hand, and from getting scratched when I carry it in my purse. Like the light blue color.

Next Level Apparel 6021 Unisex Tri-Blend Long-Sleeve Hoody - Premium Heather, 2XL
Offered by StandardWorkwear
Price: $13.64
15 used & new from $13.22

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sleep shirt, May 14, 2014
Very soft fabric. Came in nice neutral colors. liked the first one I bought for my husband so much, I ordered another. He wears an Xl, but I ordered an XXL as this was for sleeping. Fits over a t-shirt fine. Sleeves are nice and long. Hard to find an unembellished thin hooded tee, glad I found these.

Busy Chewnola Dog Treats, Small/Medium, 4-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 12
Busy Chewnola Dog Treats, Small/Medium, 4-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 12
Price: $42.16
7 used & new from $40.83

5.0 out of 5 stars last a long time, October 22, 2012
My dog LOVES these. He takes days to work his way through one. I don't think they are messy, like other reviewers thought. He eats up any pieces that fall off. I got these through Amazon, for a good price. There are a lot of chewnolas in the box, and they may last him half a year at the rate he chews them up. He is a small size sheltie, and they are a good size for him. Any larger would be too large.

Scarpetta (Kay Scarpetta)
Scarpetta (Kay Scarpetta)
by Patricia Cornwell
237 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars what a disappointment!, June 11, 2011
I have read or listened to nearly all of the Kay Scarpetta books, and enjoyed them thoroughly. But this one was BORING. You have to work hard to make a book about a serial killer and "little people" boring, but the author succeeded with this one. I say the author because I hate to believe Patricia Cornwell actually wrote this book. Skip it, read an earlier book.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars fire hazard!! BEWARE!! deserves no stars, October 30, 2007
Used this once as a griddle, and everything was fine. On the second use, it overheated and melted the plastic griddle plate release knob, and sparked. What a mess.
Too bad, we thought this would be everything we wanted. will be looking at other brands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2011 1:55 PM PST

Euro-Pro UV610SH Shark Cordless Sweeper
Euro-Pro UV610SH Shark Cordless Sweeper

4.0 out of 5 stars great little sweeper, got my money's worth!, April 4, 2005
I used this sweeper for 2 years in a light industrial setting. I have a 600 sq ft clothing store. A lot of dust is created from the clothing. Also, I have a lot of foot traffic, including kids. The floor is covered with a very low pile rug. I used the sweeper on average 3 times a week, to pick up visible dust/gravel/M&M's, etc. Did a great job. Did not do so well with gummi worms! Threads /hair do get caught in the rollers.

I think you have to remember this is a SWEEPER not a vacuum, there is no suction. Just rollers that push debris into a little cup. You wouldn't use a broom and dustpan on a shag carpet, so why do you expect this to work on a plush rug?

I used a real vacuum once a week to do a "deeper cleaning" job.

My sweeper worked until someone got a fabric belt caught in it, and tried to pull i t out while it was still on. I don't blame it for breaking.

The only downside is I couldn't get a replacement gearbox, although I tred to get one online. So, I will be ordering a new unit instead!