Profile for A. Mckenna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Mckenna RSS Feed (Hood River, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lasko #2554 42-Inch Wind Curve Fan with Remote
Lasko #2554 42-Inch Wind Curve Fan with Remote
Price: $63.99
67 used & new from $40.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent noise, September 5, 2013
If you're a light sleeper like me, this is probably not the fan for you. It doesn't not make an even, monotonous white noise. Not that it makes a particularly annoying noise; it's just not totally even, which drives me batty as I try to sleep. But, i am a light sleeper. We bought a Honeywell tower fan at the same time, and it purrs like a fan should - perfectly consistent and never changing. Now I realize that it doesn't matter so much how much noise a fan makes but rather how even a sound it produces. Buy the Honeywell - it's cheaper,too.

Pampers UnderJams Absorbent Nightwear Size 7, Big Pack Girl, 46 Count
Pampers UnderJams Absorbent Nightwear Size 7, Big Pack Girl, 46 Count
Price: $19.77
16 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and absorbent, February 12, 2013
These are the best! Just tried Goodnights, and my daughter would not wear them because they're too itchy. The Huggies comparable product could not hold enough and leaked. These are super soft and comfy, as well as very absorbent. We have not had a leak with the Underjams!

Huggies GoodNites Underwear, Girls, Small/Medium, 27 Count
Huggies GoodNites Underwear, Girls, Small/Medium, 27 Count
Offered by ENATPRO
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars itchy, February 12, 2013
My 4 1/2 year old daughter refused to wear these because they were too itchy. I have to agree with her - they are not nearly as soft and comfortable feeling as the Underjams. I had tried these hoping they would be slimmer profile and less obvious, which I think maybe they are, but uncomfortable is a show-stopper for my kid. Underjams are soft and absorbent.

Sportube Series 3 Special Edition
Sportube Series 3 Special Edition
Price: $249.95
2 used & new from $249.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but maybe too big, February 6, 2013
This works as advertised and protects skis well. However, 3 pairs of adult skis are over 50 pounds and therefore very expensive to fly. We fit 3 pairs of adult skis and poles plus one pair of toddler skis when we hit 50 pounds. While there was room to pack more stuff in there, the weight limit would not allow it.

Xotic Eyes Peacock Glitter Professional Eye Make up Costume Accessory
Xotic Eyes Peacock Glitter Professional Eye Make up Costume Accessory
Offered by Gulfcoast Vending
Price: $15.15
2 used & new from $15.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and striking!, November 12, 2012
I had to write a review because I'm a total makeup idiot, and even I was able to use this product. It was actually easy, quick, and it totally made my Carnival peacock outfit! People were amazed by my makeup, and like I said, I can't do makeup. I was even able to reuse it the next day to let my little girl strut her stuff in it the next day. I bet if I'd taken more care taking it off I really could have gotten multiple uses out of it.

2 Shelf Book Carousel
2 Shelf Book Carousel

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and bigger than it looks, December 4, 2011
The greatest thing about this table/bookshelf is that it comes fully assembled! And, it's very sturdy and durable seeming. Even when fully loaded with books, it spins great. And, it holds a ton of books! Really a great space-saver.

Fairy Pendant Necklace Gift Box Girl Wings Crystals
Fairy Pendant Necklace Gift Box Girl Wings Crystals

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, December 4, 2011
This cute little necklace was such fun to open due to the nice box, and it's held up better than I would have expected. My 3 year old loves it.

Pandora's Key: The Key Trilogy, Book One
Pandora's Key: The Key Trilogy, Book One
by Nancy Richardson Fischer
4 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Brown meets Twilight - a great read!, December 4, 2011
So much for reading a few pages before bed! This page-turner was a quick read for me because I simply couldn't put it down. It was a pleasure to read such a beautifully written novel in this genre of coming-of-age fantasy thrillers (is that a genre?). It's a bit like Dan Brown meets Twilight with a mythological twist. I would recommend this book to teen-agers and adults alike who appreciate strong heroines, suspense and unexpected twists in their novels. I felt like I was solving a puzzle along with the characters.

Robeez 1st Stepz Fuzzy Floral Boot (Toddler)
Robeez 1st Stepz Fuzzy Floral Boot (Toddler)
Offered by Mastro Shoes
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not get daughter's foot in it, December 10, 2010
Very cute and durable looking, but I could not get my 2 1/2 year old's foot into this shoe/boot. This should be her size, but we'll never know if they fit because we could not get her foot in them.

Little Green
Little Green
by Keith Baker
26 used & new from $21.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun finding the worm on every page, September 10, 2010
This review is from: Little Green (Hardcover)
This book has been a favorite from about 22 months. As well as enjoying the vibrant colors of the art in this simple book, my daughter loves finding the cute little worm who is hidden on each and every page. She is now 26 months old, and I hear her repeating lines from this book periodically. She asks for it every night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5