Profile for Bonnie Jean Kirkpatrick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bonnie Jean Kirkpatrick RSS Feed (Portland, OR, USA)

Pet Sentry PurrScriptions Plus Flea and Tick Squeeze-On Cat Over 5-Pound 6 Dose. Kills, Protect, Control Supply Store/Shop
Offered by PETZONEUSA
Price: $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective, October 9, 2014
I would give it zero stars if I could. This crap doesn't work at all. The fleas were worse than ever after a couple of weeks. I finally broke down and spent the extra money on Advantage and Precor 2000. Now almost all of the fleas my entire apartment was infested with are gone.

Clarks Women's Ashland Rivers Shoe,Tan,8 M US
Clarks Women's Ashland Rivers Shoe,Tan,8 M US
Offered by OnlineShoes
Price: $54.97
3 used & new from $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars They sent me the WRONG SIZE, August 6, 2014
I ordered a size 8M. The box even said 8M. However, I put the shoes on and they were WAY too big. Upon closer examination, I saw that they actually sent me 10M. They put 10M inside an 8M box. I'm sending them back. I'll order another pair once I get my refund, but if this happens again I'm going to throw a big stink.

Darice Floss and Needlework Organizer with 100 Paper Bobbin and Floss Winder
Darice Floss and Needlework Organizer with 100 Paper Bobbin and Floss Winder
Price: $11.63
5 used & new from $6.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, September 14, 2012
Everything in this set feels cheap. When the box arrived, it was cracked on the back hinge. Even though it was wrapped in plastic, it was broken. The walls of the compartments are made of thin plastic and they look warped. The floss winder feels like cheap crappy plastic, and even the bobbins are cheap. They're not much thicker than paper.

The holes in the bobbins don't even line up with the hole in the floss winder.

I guess I'll use this until I can get the chance to go to Michael's and get a box that's sturdier and some plastic bobbins. Maybe I'll hand this one down to my son as a beginner set.

Not worth the money.

Verso Rechargeable Arc Light for Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard (Graphite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Light, December 25, 2010
I thought this item was a *little* overpriced, but it is worth the extra money. It doesn't have much of a glare, it's bright enough to reach the bottom of the page without keeping my significant other awake, and I love that it's rechargeable. It also fits perfectly on my Kindle 3.

The only thing I wish were different about it is that it came with a carrying case or something. It would be nice if it had come in a hard plastic case so that it doesn't get smashed when traveling. I think the price dissuades people from buying it, but in my opinion it's the best light out there for the Kindle.

I've used it, charged it, and used it again without any problems.

Bp-l150 Pentax(r) K10d Digital Camera Replacement Battery
Bp-l150 Pentax(r) K10d Digital Camera Replacement Battery
Offered by NEXT GEN
Price: $9.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Short life, February 9, 2009
This battery has about 1/3 - 1/2 the life of an actual PENTAX battery with the gold contacts and Pentax name. It won't even tell you when it's half used, it just dies without warning, and usually in the middle of bracketing exposures.

It'd be more worthwhile and less wasteful to buy the Pentax battery for $40 instead of having 2 of these $20 pieces of junk lying around taking up space for the same number of pictures.

Hoover Max Extract Dual V All Terrain Carpet Washer, F7452900PC
Hoover Max Extract Dual V All Terrain Carpet Washer, F7452900PC
Price: $278.28
13 used & new from $236.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plastic Crap, February 9, 2009
I'd give this thing 0 stars if I could. First one insignificant plastic part broke off, then another not-so insignificant plastic part broke off but it was still usable, now the carpet cleaner won't go into the water for cleaning. After only a year, it is unusable.

DO NOT BUY THIS.