Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for kelly > Reviews

Browse

kelly's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kelly RSS Feed (long island, new york)

Uncle Milton - Rainbow In My Room
Uncle Milton - Rainbow In My Room
Price: $17.34
46 used & new from $10.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn cool, January 16, 2008
Before my purchase, I read mixed reviews about this product. Many of its purchasers loved it while others discovered their's to be defective. The first one I purchased did not project a rainbow at all. Apparently, there are five small bulbs that must illuminate to produce a rainbow and only three were lighting. Be sure to check your merchant's exchange policy for defective merchandise before buying this product as I ended up having to pay an additional nine dollars to return it which was not refunded and two additional weeks to finally have a working Rainbow in My Room.
The product projects a rainbow onto the walls, not through the air as displayed in the illustration, but I do have to say that my seven year old and my three year old are completely enchanted. Even my husband who tends to think everything is a piece of junk is impressed with it. I can see a lot of magical sleepovers at our house occurring in the near future.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2015 9:30 AM PST