Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for jjlash > Reviews

Browse

jjlash's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jjlash RSS Feed (Iowa, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition)
by John C. Maxwell
Price: $12.34
259 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed the way I look at leadership, May 24, 2016
The first John Maxwell book I read - it changed the way I look at leadership. Allowing that these are his laws of leadership and others may not completely agree, the laws he lays out made a lot of sense to me. They were presented in a way that let me study them and I could easily see how they built on each other. I have come to like John's writing style so I find his books easy to get through. I also find them a good reference to return to when Im faced with a particular situation or need to refresh on a law. The content is good mix of describing his principles and anecdotes to support them.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2016 7:45 AM PDT

Fellowes Powershred 79Ci 100% Jam Proof 16-Sheet Cross-Cut Heavy Duty Paper Shredder (3227901)
Price: Click here to see our price
75 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Couple of things that make this better than the others we had, May 24, 2016
After we burned up three cheaper shredders by overloading them we got this Fellows. We had it for a couple of years with no problems of any kind - until the lightening hit. So we got another one.

Couple of things that make this better than the others we had. It has a good "pages" capacity to begin with but it also has sensors to stop if you put too much into the slot. This seems to help keep it from overloading, and has also trained us to how much it can handle. I also like that the basket comes out without lifting the shredder head off.

Bluetooth Headphones, Maxbo Bluetooth V4.1 Wireless Stereo Earbuds/ Headset with Mic for iOS, Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphones (Green)
Offered by Warehouse Rush
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, May 24, 2016
For ear buds, fit is a very subjective thing. These dont fit me any better or worse than any other ear buds. The removable "over the ear" piece does help some though it is a little to flexible to hold them in place well.

Pairing with my Android phone was easy following the directions in the booklet. The cord length is just right for my liking. The placement of the controls on the cord is just okay - sometimes it kind of gets lost in my collar. The controls themselves are easy to use.

The sound is pretty good when the buds are snug in my ear, but normally they do not fit snugly and the sound has little or no bass - similar to other buds Ive used. I have only used it for music, not as a hands-free device for phone calls.

Overall a good choice for the price but not something I would go out of my way to buy again.

UPDATE: I have recently been using these at my desk and have found that they last right at 4 hours of constant use on a charge.

Stacy's Pita Chips Variety Pack, 1.5 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Stacy's Pita Chips Variety Pack, 1.5 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Price: $16.50
5 used & new from $16.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Chips are fresh and taste good. The packages are mostly full size chips with ..., February 23, 2016
Chips are fresh and taste good. The packages are mostly full size chips with very little crumbs. The bag could be just a little bit bigger, when Im done I usually want just a couple more chips.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2016 1:06 PM PST

Turtle Fur - Midweight Multi-Season Beanie, Chelonia 150 Fleece Hat, Black
Turtle Fur - Midweight Multi-Season Beanie, Chelonia 150 Fleece Hat, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit is perfect for me - snug but not tight, December 29, 2015
Beanie is very warm; surprising for as thin and light as it is. Thin enough that it is not bulky in my coat pocket. Fit is perfect for me - snug but not tight, covers my ears and the back of my neck.

InSinkErator H-WaveSN-SS Involve Series Wave Hot Water Dispenser with Stainless Steel Tank, Satin Nickel
Price: $279.00
19 used & new from $279.00

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, November 1, 2015
Bought this to replace a cheaper unit which died after about 3 years. This one has a nice fit and finish - the handle feels solid and looks great. Installation was a bit more involved because of the 2-piece design. The plumbing between the faucet and tank are not very long so reaching a wall to mount the tank took some planning and a little rearranging. Otherwise I like that the tank is out of the way on the wall rather than hanging down in the middle of the plumbing connections. The plumbing connections between the faucet and tank have unique connectors so they cannot be connected wrong.

The unit has performed well for the first couple of months. The water is very hot and has good pressure / volume.

CHI MEI N156BGE-L21 REV.C1 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 15.6" WXGA HD LED DIODE (or Compatible REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN)
Offered by V I V O
Price: $37.83
20 used & new from $30.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 1, 2015
Fit and worked perfectly in a Lenovo B590 with the same model display.

Ova Easy Egg Crystals, 4.5 oz/Bag
Ova Easy Egg Crystals, 4.5 oz/Bag
Offered by P Coast Partners
Price: $10.28
12 used & new from $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Like other reviewers I use these for backpacking and canoe ..., June 7, 2015
Like other reviewers I use these for backpacking and canoe trekking trips. They cook up well, have good texture and flavor. It would be tough to tell these apart from scrambled fresh eggs. Prepackaged, freeze dried eggs are not even in the same league.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery fits the phone (a Motorola cordless) and does work ..., June 7, 2015
Battery fits the phone (a Motorola cordless) and does work but does not work well. It lasts about 1 day with no use. WIth a full charge - take it right off the charger - it lasts for about one 30-40 minute phone call.

Timberland Men's 15130 Chocurua Trail GTX Boot,Brown/Green,11 M
Timberland Men's 15130 Chocurua Trail GTX Boot,Brown/Green,11 M
Price: $92.73
28 used & new from $92.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes I own, April 23, 2015
Second pair. Most comfortable shoes I own.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6