Profile for RightReviewNow > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 216

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RightReviewNow RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
McFarland, USA (Theatrical) [HD]
McFarland, USA (Theatrical) [HD]
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 27, 2015
Superb true story, enlightening, touching, inspiring.

American Sniper [HD]
American Sniper [HD]
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 29, 2015
Not quite as good as I had expected, action wise, but still a pretty good movie.

Whiplash [HD]
Whiplash [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 29, 2015
Intense story about a teacher going beyond what is morally correct to obtain student perfection.

Godinger Dublin Covered Butter Dish
Godinger Dublin Covered Butter Dish
Price: $15.91
16 used & new from $13.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not the best price., February 24, 2015
Attractive thick crystal butter dish that will work for formal occasions, not as heavy as I thought it might be after reading some other reviews. If your used to crystal dishware, you would view this as a normal weight for crystal, probably about 2 pounds. Holds a stick of Costco butter with plenty of room to spare. Took one star off for the price, as of this review the same exact butter dish is available for 50% less at Bed Bath and Beyond for $9.99, so that took some air out of my sail in writing this review and having paid $15.97 here. Had it been comparably priced here with Bed Bath and Beyond's price, it would have been a 5 star review for sure as it is a very nice butter dish.

Silver Kodiak X2 Dc Air Rifle W/3-9X32
Silver Kodiak X2 Dc Air Rifle W/3-9X32
Price: $132.95
12 used & new from $129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This Novice thinks it's fine., February 7, 2015
Here's my novice air rifle review. Did a lot of research, and yes there are better air rifles available at higher prices, but for my purposes of the occasional target practice and squirrel population control in my back yard, I decided to give this one a try as it had two interchangeable different caliber barrels and a 9x32 scope. The rifle is a bit heavier than I expected, cocks easier than I expected, and not as loud as I worried it might be since I use it in my back yard. It sounds to me like a nail gun when fired, and none of my neighbors in the subdivision have asked about the sound so far after about 75 shots. First, I cleaned the barrel, fired a few rounds to break it in a bit, then I watched a YouTube video on how to zero an air rifle scope, and surprised myself by zeroing the scope in only 10 minutes with 3 rounds at 10 yards. I thought I would be out there for much longer. Yes, Walmart sells the same rifle for $99, but I would have had to order it and in the past have not had very good experiences ordering things from Walmart, so I got this air rifle at a higher price from Amazon where I've had nothing but good experiences.
I think if you're just looking for a basic spring loaded break barrel rifle that can take care of back yard pests or for pinging, that's not too loud or too hard to cock, and has two different caliber barrels and a fairly decent scope, then this is a solid choice. The rifle also seems to be of good quality and has no front or rear sights, just the scope which is a big help for someone like myself who is not known that much for my marksmanship. I can attest that the .22 cal barrel does take care of squirrels with one shot at 25 yards. The instructions on changing barrels, and attaching and zeroing the sight, are non-existent, but easy to do simply by looking at the rifle or watching a YouTube video. I think it's a good air rifle for what it is and would buy it again.

Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce Variety Bundle, 19 oz (Pack of 4) includes 1-Pack Rich & Sassy Flavor + 1-Pack Natural Sweet Flavor + 1-Pack Sweet & Zesty Flavor + 1-Pack Devil's Spit Flavor
Offered by GroceriesPlusMore
Price: $31.80
8 used & new from $31.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety pack, February 4, 2015
Nice variety pack you can't find in stores that allows you to try different flavors, wish this had included Georgia Mustard which I love, but none the less a good variety pack.

Famous Dave's Devils Spit Bib Sauce, 19 oz
Famous Dave's Devils Spit Bib Sauce, 19 oz
Offered by BuddyMyBuddy
Price: $12.53
12 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 4, 2015
One of our favorite sauces of Daves, next to Georgia Mustard. Great on pulled pork.

Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce Georgia Mustard, 17.5-ounce (Pack of 2)
Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce Georgia Mustard, 17.5-ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by samuelcl
Price: $17.99
5 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., February 4, 2015
I love this sauce, my favorite of all Dave's sauces. Not really a mustard flavor, more of a vinegar flavor that is excellent on pulled pork.

Philadelphia Eagles NFL 100% Cotton Beach Towel 30"x60"
Philadelphia Eagles NFL 100% Cotton Beach Towel 30"x60"
Offered by everydayspecial
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, February 4, 2015
Towel seems a bit on the thin side.

Famous Dave's Apricot Bourbon BBQ Sauce (2 Pack) 1st Place Barbecue Winner
Famous Dave's Apricot Bourbon BBQ Sauce (2 Pack) 1st Place Barbecue Winner
Offered by Twigs & Branches
Price: $15.89
3 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., February 4, 2015
Pretty good sauce, but Dave's has others we love.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20