Profile for caseyfoofoo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

caseyfoofoo RSS Feed (Rochester NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
30 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scale. I needed to replace my digital scale ..., September 8, 2014
Excellent scale. I needed to replace my digital scale which was hard to turn on. This one turns easily. I am very pleased that the weight is consistent. When I step off the scale and back on, the number is the same. I have never had that experience with a scale before. It is very pleasing to have a scale I can trust. It is encouraging in my weight loss journey because not only am I slowly loosing weight, but my scale is properly reporting to me which is encouraging. It is easy to read because the numbers are big and bold. I have no regrets.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Price: $94.95
85 used & new from $87.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Good technology, Problematic wristband clasp, August 14, 2014
I can't recommend this product for one reason. The clasp on the band is bad. I always make sure the clasp clicks into place as instructed, but the band sometimes comes apart later in the day and falls off. Several times I have noticed it, but I have lost it twice and have had honest people return it to me when I went searching for it. For all this money, the product should not be so easily lost. There are aftermarket fastener rings available; obviously because of this design flaw. This strap should be recalled.. It should be redesigned.so customers are not loosing their expensive purchase so easily.People have been wearing watches for many years without this problem. Why don't they just use the tried and true watch strap?This is a design they should be ashamed of.

The technology is something they can be proud of.
I have used the Fitbit Flex for 6 weeks. It is easy to use. It is comfortable to wear..It holds the charge beautifully. I think I charge it about every 5 days, The battery has never gone out. It accurately measures my steps. It accurately reflects how i sleep .It has helped me increase my activity and loose weight. I synchronize it with my IPod touch and with My Fitness Pal. I downloaded the Fitbit app and can see an analysis of how I am doing throughout the day. . I love how when I hit 10,000 steps the lights brighten and the fitbit vibrates like it is celebrating. I am naturally sedentary and this tool motivates me to move a bit more. It is good for me. I hope I can find a way to keep this clasp closed to protect it from being lost because I don't have enough money to replace it when this defective clasp opens again.
I recommend waiting until they improve the band design before you invest in this,

Dr. Scholl's Quick Heat Paraffin Spa Bath
Dr. Scholl's Quick Heat Paraffin Spa Bath
Offered by shelproducts
Price: $42.31
8 used & new from $37.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing Paraffin bath, June 8, 2014
I love to use this heat my hands in the winter when it is so bitter cold that I feel like I will never feel warm again. This is the best way to thaw back out again. I leave my paraffin bath thawed and warm on the counter all winter long. It keeps my achy cold hands warm and soft. I get replacement wax from Sallys. This is worth having in every household in cold climates. It is wonderful. My Sons love to use it. My Daughter lin Law loves to use it. It is a family favorite.

Candy Crate 1960's Retro Candy Gift Box
Candy Crate 1960's Retro Candy Gift Box
Price: $32.95
4 used & new from $28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars fun candy, June 8, 2014
Fun candy that made a fun gift for my Dad. It was well put together with novelty candies and he enjoyed the gift.

SONY NP-BG1, NP-FG1, NPBG1 NPFG1 Battery Charger for Sony DSC-W Series Camera Models
Offered by KastarUSA
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement charger, June 8, 2014
I lost my charger for my camera. This one works to charge my battery. I am happy to use my camera again.

Mohu Leaf Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA
Mohu Leaf Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA
Price: $39.95
26 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great antenna, June 8, 2014
I have never had cable. I have always used antennas. SInce the switch over to digital TV, I had crummy reception... until I got this antenna. I live in the suburbs of Rochester NY. I picked up 21 stations just plugging it in to my tv and hanging it off my curtains with pins. I was previously using an amplified antenna which would would pick up some of these channels but they would cut out, so I had stopped watching any TV..Now I can see all sorts of TV plus I get a couple radio frequency stations. The thing is light weight enough to hang off curtains or tape to the wall.It comes with a cable to plug it into the TV. It doesn't have or need an amplifier. I am buying another one for the other TV in the house. I am a happy customer.

ACDelco A2938C Professional Air Filter
ACDelco A2938C Professional Air Filter
Price: $17.29
8 used & new from $16.67

5.0 out of 5 stars engine filter, May 9, 2014
Picked out the right engine filter for my Scion XB and saved myself about 50 bucks. I can't believe Valvoline guy thinks an air filter install should cost that much. It was easy and fit perfectly. I will always buy my own air filters this way. It is full proof.

ACDelco CF163 Professional Cabin Air Filter
ACDelco CF163 Professional Cabin Air Filter
Price: $21.03
6 used & new from $21.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin air filter, May 9, 2014
I used this for my 2006 Scion XB cabin air filter. It was an easy install and it fit perfectly. Saved me money compared to having the Valvoline guy put one in. He wanted to charge me 10 times the price.

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Lower Sugar, Flavor Variety Pack, 10 Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
Price: $11.52
23 used & new from $11.52

3.0 out of 5 stars good oatmeal, May 9, 2014
This is good enough oatmeal. It makes a quick meal. unfortunately it contains sucralose which gives me migraines. I wish it was just less sweet. It is too sweet with all that junk and then it gives me a migraine on the left side of my head. Donated it. Wegmans makes an instant oatmeal with double the fiber that isn't as overpoweringly sweet.

Belkin N750 Dual Band Wireless N plus Gigabit Router (F9K1110)
Belkin N750 Dual Band Wireless N plus Gigabit Router (F9K1110)
Offered by Web's Best Deals
Price: $71.99
31 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great router, May 9, 2014
My old router kept dropping the signal. I figured it was time to just get a new one. I have no computer skills but found no trouble setting this up. It was a simple plug and play set up. It was very easy to set up the password. This is the first router I have ever been successful at putting a password on, so they finally made it user friendly. I have used it for 5 months with no problem. We use up to 2 computers, up to 2 video streaming devices, plus xbox one, and a couple tablets, no problems any more. I am now a belkin customer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12