Profile for Rockiesgirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rockiesgirl RSS Feed

DVD
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Movie, January 26, 2013
I had read the book before seeing the movie, and expected to be somewhat disappointed with the movie, as is the case for many books turned into movies but I was absolutely in love with the movie! It probably is due to the fact that the author wrote the screenplay and directed the movie. Logan Lerman was phenomenal as Charlie. The movie stayed very true to the book, the only issue I had with it was that the letter format of the book didn't translate to the movie as well as I would have liked it, but I still loved the movie.

Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, November 27, 2012
This book was amazing! I very rarely want to immediately reread it when I'm finished with a book, but as soon as I finished I wanted to reread it! It's a wonderful story, and because it's told through written letters, you feel like you're talking to a friend. It was incredible!

Hard Sparkles Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint) - Black
Hard Sparkles Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint) - Black
Offered by tiny-deal
Price: $1.79
20 used & new from $1.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked great...for a month, November 26, 2012
I purchased this case because of the price, and because I love sparkly things. However, the sparkly material is peeling off of the hard case after only a month, and it mostly sits on my desk during the day. I guess you get what you pay for. It's cheap and cute, but won't last long at all

White Girl Problems
White Girl Problems
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, October 30, 2012
This book was hilarious! Before I knew that Babe wasn't a real person, I was a little saddened by how snotty she was, and it made me despise her, but when I found out she wasn't real, I laughed at everything! It's an easy, light hearted read that isn't too ridiculous. I loved it, and was actually sad when I was done with it!

40,000 to One
40,000 to One
Price: $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, October 11, 2012
This review is from: 40,000 to One (Kindle Edition)
This book is an incredible story about having it all one day, to waking up the next day with it all gone. Former MLB player Ben Petrick is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, and tells the story of his journey through the diagnosis as well as becoming a husband and father. It's a great read, and an inspiring story

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
DVD
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 6, 2012
The hunger games is awesome! Set in a future where north America is destroyed by war, panem has risen and hosts a hunger games every year. Each of the 12 districts has to send one boy and girl in their district to te hunger games, a battle controlled by the game makers, where they have to kill each other until one person is left standing. But when katniss from district 12 is sent to the games, she stands above te other contestants, but for the wrong reasons

Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why it Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me?
by Jen Lancaster
Price: $9.64
456 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest Book ever!, October 30, 2011
Only with Jen Lancaster's books can I laugh my butt off! This book tells the story of why living in the city sucks, but why living in the suburbs would suck even more. In between, there are shorter anecdotes of her life as an author, her encounters with various people, and her life with her husband and dogs. It will have you laughing out loud the whole time!

Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ-040 (Pink)
Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ-040 (Pink)
Offered by BEKIWO
Price: $18.99
8 used & new from $8.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't last for long, October 30, 2011
I bought these earbuds after I my last skullcandy earbuds stopped working. I had the previous pair for over 2 years without a problem. I purchased these in September, and after using them for about 20 minutes every day, they just stopped working. Definitely not worth the money.

The Real Grey's Anatomy: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Real Lives of Surgical Residents
by Andrew Holtz
Price: $11.30
136 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting look into real surgical interns, October 30, 2011
This book is really interesting because it shows what surgical interns really go through. If you like Grey's Anatomy or House or even ER, this book would be a very good choice. However, if you like these shows for the sex, relationships, and other non-medical related issues, you probably won't find it very interesting. The author follows several interns from their residency assignments to their first surgeries, to their hard lessons learned. The author breaks down the chapters by relating it to an issue in Grey's Anatomy, and also has information from real surgeons about their lives. Overall, it's an interesting read.