Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Aaron LaBeau > Reviews

Browse

Aaron LaBeau's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aaron LaBeau RSS Feed (Gilbert, AZ United States)

ARRIS SURFboard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
ARRIS SURFboard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
Price: $68.74
168 used & new from $37.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speeds, bring your sunglasses., July 14, 2015
So far so good. I wanted to future proof my internet speeds at least for the next few years. I made a dramatic jump from DSL speeds at 5mpbs to 50mbps so its not a fair comparison between providers. However I will echo the comments about the ridiculous brightness of the LED's in this modem. Against my better judgement (because of heat) I put this modem in my TV cabinet because of the bright LED's. Also the heat dissipation holes through the chassis bleed light in every possible direction.

The Sunken Treasure - Sinking / Floating Pool Chlorine Dispenser - Sinks, Sanitizes Pool Water, Then Floats Up for Refilling - Uses 3 Inch Chlorine Tabs (Light Blue)
Offered by The Good Stuff Market
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $27.53

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Safe & Save Pool Chemist handled the mix up great! My replacement was sent 1 day priority shipping, August 15, 2014
The first Sunken Treasure didn't arrive but both amazon and Safe & Save Pool Chemist handled the mix up great! My replacement was sent 1 day priority shipping. As for the Sunken Treasure itself, it's still sitting at the bottom of my pool a week later with two chlorine tabs in it vs. the two that I would usually go though in a weeks time on my surface floater. It's great keeping more money in your pocket!

Honda/Acura Engine Performance
Honda/Acura Engine Performance
by Mike Kojima
Price: $19.01
61 used & new from $9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book I've been waiting for, May 9, 2002
After reading every magazine I can get my hands on about tuning Honda's the wait for a comprehensive book on performance is over. This book will not collect dust! Topics range anywhere from simple bolt-on performance to high hp turbomotors. In my opinion it's the ultimate resource for anyone interested in adding power to their Honda or Acura.